• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Invite Check!!!

Over Thanksgiving my order from cardsandpockets.com came in!! The supplies look AMAZING and I'm going to get started assembling them this weekend! SO excited!

I ordered their 'Poco' PocketFolds (5.5" x 5.5") in metallic 'sand', metallic 'meadow' mailing envelopes (6" square), metallic 'meadow' RSVP envelopes, and Belly bands and everything was more beautiful than I imagined!

Anyone else have any recent checks?! I don't know about all of you but every time I look at my ticker I get a mini panic attack! Lol! We're moving right along ladies - May will be here before we know it!!!

Miss | Mrs | Blog

Re: Invite Check!!!

• congrats on the check! I havent done anything since completing our invites 4 weeks ago. I feel so unmotivated. Ok wait FI booked our honeymoon!  Yeah!! Our goal was to book it and limo by Christmas so I guess that is what I should be doing.....maybe tomorrow. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats on the check! I need to finish my invites soon. I'm aiming to get them done by Christmas.

• I have gone through preliminary information with our Videographer what we are looking for, timeline, first dance songs etc.

and... THE LIMO. Booked a 20 person Escalade for the Wedding Party .. includes water, ice, pop, glassware and red carpet treatment haha the only problem is that they don't allow you to decorate it at all- only little tiny wedding flags (similar to a funeral procession). oh well - glad I booked it today they only have 2 and one was already booked.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_invite-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:645Discussion:2e38e316-967d-4c1c-8acd-684e8027350dPost:ca57c89e-1685-4da3-b060-75a56a80a46d">Re: Invite Check!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have gone through preliminary information with our Videographer what we are looking for, timeline, first dance songs etc. and... THE LIMO. Booked a 20 person Escalade for the Wedding Party .. includes water, ice, <strong>pop</strong>, glassware and red carpet treatment haha the only problem is that they don't allow you to decorate it at all- only little tiny wedding flags (similar to a funeral procession). oh well - glad I booked it today they only have 2 and one was already booked.
    Posted by shan87[/QUOTE]

OMG I seriously LOVE that you just said pop!!! I'm from Pittsburgh and I grew up saying pop - I'm now in Philly and whenever I say pop instead of 'soda' people look at me like I have 12 heads! LOL!

Great checks girls!

Miss | Mrs | Blog
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_invite-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:645Discussion:2e38e316-967d-4c1c-8acd-684e8027350dPost:cd84177d-c3bb-4230-a6ce-f9af9fe126a7">Re: Invite Check!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Invite Check!!! : OMG I seriously LOVE that you just said pop!!! I'm from Pittsburgh and I grew up saying pop - I'm now in Philly and whenever I say pop instead of 'soda' people look at me like I have 12 heads! LOL! Great checks girls!
    Posted by gmc22[/QUOTE]

<div>ahaha same! But Im from Canada so we say pop. I just attended a conference where the speakers were from Phoenix and Atlanta and they kept saying soda! so different! lol</div>
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yea for POP people! Growing up in Buffalo I am a pop person as well. When I moved to Boston they called it tonic! In syracuse mostly soda.
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Its not a check yet, but FI and I are going to the store today to get the glass etching kit ms.jess used for her glasses.  Hopefully we get that done today!
  • Yay! I'm so jealous!
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    image image image
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards