• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
July 2010 Weddings

DQ: NYE

What are you doing this New Years Eve?

OR

Describe your favorite New Years Eve with FI in the past?

OR BOTH!

Have a great one girls! Be safe and at 12:00 KISS at 12:01 say WE'RE GETTING MARRIED THIS YEAR! WOOT WOOT!

Re: DQ: NYE

• dinner with friends then a bar in dc...mostly excited for my pretty dress and champagne....love champagne!

happy new year to everyone!! Wink
    226 Invitedimage 153 Are Ready to Partyimage 68 Are Washing Their Hairimage 5 Better Not Make Me Hunt Them Downimage RSVP Date: June 15
    July 10, 2010
    imageimage
    Planning Bio
  • Just hanging out with my best friend :) 

Made some white sangria that is DELISHHH!!! :)  YUMMM

Be safe everyone!!!
  • We are going to a nice dinner, dancing at home, snuggling close, got new years eve decorations and some fun glasses, put those on, watch the ball drop, kiss and toast to an awesome new year!
  • We're going to FSIL's house. We have done this for the past couple of years.

I SO can't wait to be able to say that I'm getting married THIS year!!! EEK!
  • We are going out to dinner at a causal steakhouse, and then our plans JUST changed and we're going to come home and toast in the new year.  Simple and sweet.

Ladies, in just over 5 hours (for those of you on the East Coast) we're getting married this year!!!!
    image Anniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • We went out to dinner & are staying in the rest of the night.  That's right. It's not even 7pm and we're BACK from dinner.  FI will probably fall asleep on the couch while I watch a movie and drink a beer.  He asked me to wake him up at 11 so we can watch the ball drop and kiss.
  • last new years was a disaster with my mom here.  But I've had a tradition of running outside and grabbing a twig from a tree and putting it in my wallet.  It brings me good luck and a promise i won't go broke for the year.  It's worked every year i have done it.
    Photobucket
  • the past couple of years we have made delicious fillet mignon with mashed potatoes, so we're doing that again this year :) just staying in, and drinking some yummy champagne and wine together with the food we're making :) maybe a movie, who knows lol...i just like that we spend NYE alone together.

and you bet i'm gonna say, "WE'RE GETTING MARRIED THIS YEAR!!!!!" after our midnight kiss!!! eeeeeeeeeeee!!! :D
    jacqui + erik 7.10.10
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    **Planning Bio**

• We're going out in Philly.  Our friends got a limo so it should be fun times!  Happy New Year and be safe everyone! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • There is some champagne and strawberries chilling in the fridge...hope we get to them! We are recovering from getting sick over Christmas and from a flood in our apartment last night.  So, we are staying in and ordering out.  However, I hope to stay awake to see the fireworks on the Boston Harbor! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards