Illinois

Modern Image Studios

Has anyone used/heard anything about Modern Image Studios in Downers Grove?  We are looking into using them but would love some feedback if there is any!

Thanks!

Re: Modern Image Studios

• edited December 2011
    Hi,

I just signed a contract with Modern Image Studios. They were very welcoming and had a wonderful presentation. They ask you some questions about what you're looking for in a photographer and then show you samples of several choices they feel would fit you best. Then from those you are able to pick a photographer after seeing all of their samples. I have to admit that I have read both good and bad reviews on them, but they handle a lot of business. I feel that I have made the right choice, but I haven't had my wedding yet.
  • pajarito81pajarito81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just read 2 good reviews on them on this forum like 2 days ago, I was considering them myself. THeir prices seem very reasonable and just from what they have on the web looks great. Just be confident, they seem professional. I think no matter where you go, there will always be positive and negative experiences, but I haven't heard anything bad yet!!
    Mrs. F 9-18-10
  • edited December 2011
    My future brother/sister in law just used them, and I thought their pictures were great.  We're using them as well.
  • annabelle918annabelle918 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My brother used them for their past wedding last year and the pictures were fabulous!  Definitely book them!  They are great to work with!
  • akulagaakulaga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I signed my contract with Modern Image Studios a couple months ago. They were amzing when I went in and spoke with them. The guy I started working with even came in on a Sunday to give my mom the same presentation he'd given be just days before. I am so excited for the photography!
  • edited December 2011
    My brother just had his wedding a few weeks ago and used Modern Image.  They were amazing!! I am using them for my wedding in August. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards