• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

STD and Invitation Question

First of all I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday!

Now for my questions, should you send STD and invitations to the wedding party? And what about parents? I would assume the invitations esp if they have to pick their meals. I would also assume they would want them. I figured you did but then FI asked me today if we are supposed to and then that made me actually think about it. So just making sure I am correct that we would send them to anyone and everyone invited to the wedding!
Nine-Ten Siggy Challenge: Favorite Picture of FI and Me!
image image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
204image 138image 41image 25image RSVP August 18

Re: STD and Invitation Question

• Yes, send them to absolutely everyone!
  • Yes they should be send to anyone that you are sending invitations to.

• Everyone should get an invitation, and anyone who is getting an invite, should get an STD too :)

[URL=http://tinyurl.com/codlr5]My Bio [/URL]
  • i agree with pp
    however we did send one per family to a few people
    like FI'S aunt and uncle who have 2 boys that are 18 and probably dont care about our std maganet, besides who wants 3 on one fridge (besides me lol)
    but everyone will get there own formal invite.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Thank you guys! Now we can finally order our STDs! :)

Nine-Ten Siggy Challenge: Favorite Picture of FI and Me!
    image image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    204image 138image 41image 25image RSVP August 18

• Like PP, we consolidated some STDs, sending one per household even though some people will be getting separate invitations.  Some people did kind of laugh, saying that of course they know when the date is so why did we send them an STD...but of course many of them are the same people who had been asking us a million questions, and are the very reason we sent them!

One thing to keep in mind: an STD is as good as an invite.  So be sure you have a SOLID guest list before sending them, and if there's anyone you're not sure about, hold off on the STD.  If you send someone an STD, you can't take it back, you have to send them an invite.  So if you're on the fence, or you have a B list, just send STDs to the people you're postitive about.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards