Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Bridal Shower Location

Hello everyone!! Quick question, do any of you have any suggestions for a place to have a bridal shower?

My MOH is planning a brunch bridal shower and would like to bake a lot of the food herself so it would need to allow outside food to be brought in. It'll be about 30 people. We were hoping for some place really inexpensive since it'll only be used for a few hours. My parents offered to host it as their home, but we are a little worried that 30 people wont fit comfortably. I'd love any suggestions!

Also, my MOH is not from Des Moines so she was having a hard time knowing where to look! Thank you :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bridal Shower Location

• Options
    McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had mine at Ridge Pointe Park in Wauee - it was $60 to rent ($40 if you're a Waukee resident).

The shelter is heated and it has a little kitchen-type area.  They have round tables, and long rectangle tables.  Theres also a little playground right there too.  It's brand new and was SUPER nice!!!  The bathrooms are even really nice!

It held 50 people I believe.
  • Options
    medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also go to the Clive Community center, I'm not sure how much that one is. I know there is a church over by the freeway that rents out rooms too. They are huge. Let me find the name!
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • Options
    Rachael45Rachael45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies! I think we are going to book the Ridge Point, fits our needs perfectly :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards