Virginia-Richmond

DJ Suggestions?

Hello all -- congrats on your upcoming wedding! : )  I am getting married this September in Richmond and still looking for a DJ.  Well, to be honest, my fiance said he was going to take care of it so I haven't looked, but now I have decided I need to take care of it ; )  Anyways, any suggestions for a DJ? Thanks in advance! 

Re: DJ Suggestions?

• edited December 2011
    The same thing happened to me and I ended up just taking care of it myself too!

We heard fabulous things about Choice Entertainment (and are using them in our wedding this weekend).  They offer a huge variety of DJs, as well as live musicians, through the company and we are very excited to use them.  Our venue and photographer both highly recommended them.  My only issue so far has been that our particular DJ, Eric Cunningham, has not been very responsive (i.e., not good about answering or returning phonecalls or emails).  They offer so many DJs, though, that I'm sure you would have no problem finding a perfect person to suit your needs! Smile 

http://www.choiceentertainment.com/
  • edited December 2011
    We are also using Choice Entertainment- DJ Alan Boyle. He's actually one of the entertainment consultants. He's British, and fabulous!!
  • edited December 2011
    I looked into Choice Entertainment and they seemed to be way expensive.  We are using Paul McDaniel with TMG Events.  He is super nice and very reasonably priced.
  • edited December 2011
    We used DJ on the Side, theyre hampton Roads based but totally worth it. You can look into their prices online i believe or just email them. I think it was reasonably priced and we got exactly what we wanted, plus they use online tools where you can put in the music that you want played as well as timelines and such things. They were also very involved at the beginning and then about 3 weeks before the wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Alan Boyle from Choice Entertainment for my wedding last year and absolutely LOVED him! My guests still talk about how great he was.  And the british accent didn't hurt!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards