Snarky Brides
Options

Somebody decorate my bathroom.

2»

Re: Somebody decorate my bathroom.

• Options
    That mirror is awesome.  I knew you would be super helpful :)

Honestly, with Scott being gone I fear picking something up from someone on Craigslist and getting murdered, lol.  But thanks!
  • Options
    Hahaha I know what you mean! We've been selling stuff on CL and I always get nervous when someone comes to pick up. I'm like..I'll meet you at the front office....

• Options
    Meeting them at the front office = genius.  Actually, in the future if I ever sell something on CL, I will have them come to my work.  My coworker has a taser in his desk and has been begging to try it on someone.
  • Options
    Yup, I always figured work was a good option too. I'm like you are not getting my apartment number, no sir.

Whenever I run up there too I always take my phone and T teases me that if he doesn't see me in 10 minutes he'll just assume I got kidnapped and not to take their candy haha
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    If I see weird shadows when I walk Cindy at night, I whip out my phone and get ready to dial.  It always makes me think of the Simpsons where Marge dials "9-1" just to be safe.
  • Options
    Thats a good idea too. I hate taking the dog out, alone at night.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm not a fan.  I can't wait for Scott to get home.  Then I can sleep in during her morning walk and call it Scott-Cindy bonding time.  bwahaha.
  • Options
    clever! I love when T takes the dog out, such a treat.
  • Options
    They make framing that you can just stick on to your existing mirror to make it look like it was framed. That would be more cost effective if you didn't want to replace it.

There are many companies that do it. Here is one:

http://www.mirredge.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards