Michigan-Detroit
Options

Head piecies or Tiara??

Hey girls.....I was just wondering where you ladies got your tiara's or head pieces from. I dont want anything really big or flashy just a small piece to go in front of my bun ....I was going to check out The Wedding Shoppe on Woodward..

Have any of  you been there??  What were your experiances?   :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Head piecies or Tiara??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I would look at Sally Beauty Supply and the mall stores like Claire's and The Icing first.  I bought a BEAUTIFUL hair piece at the Wedding Shoppe and they have beautiful stuff and LOTS of options but it's what I would consider to be very pricey (between $70 and $150+) and they do not accept returns on hair pieces.  And then I went to the other stores that I mentioned (for something else) and found stuff that wasn't quite as nice but would still look good and was TEN times less expensive. 

I guess it kind of depends on how much you want to spend and how particular you are but if you have time, I'd make any wedding boutique the second option after you've looked at Sally Beauty and the mall stores.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Barb's Bridal in Chesterfield has beautiful tiara's and veils. That is where I ordered mine from. They are a little pricey but they have a wide selection and their veils are gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got my flower/feathers for my hair on Etsy, they have a ton of items to choose from.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mines from La Valle Bridal and it was not that expensive to me, ($72). Although, it took me FOREVER to pick it up from them - long story. Look on their website www.shopforbridaldirect.com and look at their options.

HTH
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Danielle, I have a couple of recommendations for you:

- this website sells wholesale. Unfortunately you have to buy multiples of 3-6, but at their prices, the total for the multiples is less than bridal vendors sell for

http://www.rhinestonejewelry.com/

I ordered from them and had to get 6 of these, link below. I have one left to sell @ $9.25 if you are interested. The headband is very pliable and you could bend it.

http://www.rhinestonejewelry.com/12189.html

Another idea is to visit the Dealer's Discount Floral Shop in Centerline (don't know where you are). They are on 10 Mile Rd, just east of Van Dyke. They have tons of wedding stuff, 2-3 aisles, and dozens of headpieces and veils. They charge what I'd call wholesale prices. You might find other things there you like.

Good luck.
  • Options
    trishalynne01trishalynne01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just bought a super cute headband from the Flower Factory out in Utica last weekend for $5!  They had a bunch of stuff in their wedding section.  They had tiaras, headbands, combs and everything was cute, well-made and very, very inexpensive.  I think that Claire's has inexpensive stuff, but it looks inexpensive too.  You need a membership to get into the Flower Factory if you haven't been, but they are free and you sign up at the door.  I would check them out if you're in the area. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards