Not Engaged Yet

We haven't had one of these in a while... PIP your sparklies!

DO EET, engaged/marrieds!

Do eet.
Anniversary

Re: We haven't had one of these in a while... PIP your sparklies!

• PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LR, your FI's expression in the background is the best part. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_havent-one-of-pip-sparklies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:68892aaa-3da7-4f7a-86c7-a821448f952cPost:1bd1e60b-728e-4a2b-8875-069c456eb2d4">Re: We haven't had one of these in a while... PIP your sparklies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]LR, your FI's expression in the background is the best part. 
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

haha, i know.  he's a hoot i tell ya.  really though, i think he was more excited than i was.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Okay. I'm finally able to wear my ring. Apparently, when I gain weight it goes all to my fingers.

I'm not good at feelings.

• edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I really like that, Audgie. It's really different and neat.
    Anniversary
  • sparkles88sparkles88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_havent-one-of-pip-sparklies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:68892aaa-3da7-4f7a-86c7-a821448f952cPost:bc5709b2-4e8f-4d8c-a153-598779e13050">Re: We haven't had one of these in a while... PIP your sparklies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really like that, Audgie. It's really different and neat.
    Posted by Narwhal[/QUOTE]

I agree with Narwhal. I've always liked rings with a colored gemstone and diamond accents. I feel like the pop of color makes them so eye catching and unique.
  • AudgiePodgeAudgiePodge member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_havent-one-of-pip-sparklies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:68892aaa-3da7-4f7a-86c7-a821448f952cPost:bc5709b2-4e8f-4d8c-a153-598779e13050">Re: We haven't had one of these in a while... PIP your sparklies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I really like that, Audgie. It's really different and neat.
    Posted by Narwhal[/QUOTE]

Thanks Narwhal <3

ETA: and thank you too Sparkles. :)
    I'm not good at feelings.

• Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011

I own no bling, but this is my wishlist bling I posted last week when we looked at it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_havent-one-of-pip-sparklies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:68892aaa-3da7-4f7a-86c7-a821448f952cPost:29a45e13-689d-4ad2-a31e-e314bd80dacf">Re: We haven't had one of these in a while... PIP your sparklies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I own no bling, but this is my wishlist bling I posted last week when we looked at it.
    Posted by Wrkn925[/QUOTE]

Beautiful ring, I hope your wish comes true.
  • edited December 2011
    Everyone's rings are beautiful!

I'm on a colored-diamond kick now. BF and I found this amazing jewel retailer in the city that sells GORGEOUS colored diamonds at fractions of the price. I is excited.
  • edited December 2011
    Here's mine...picture quality isn't the greatet (still haven't gotten my dad to take a really nice picture of it yet)

• jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Kinda hard to see the actual ring in this pic, it's from the beach right after FI proposed
    Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Lookit everyone's rings!! <3

Audie I love it!

Goldie I think that's the first time I've seen yours (which I find strange b/c we've both been around forever) but it's stunning!!

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_havent-one-of-pip-sparklies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:68892aaa-3da7-4f7a-86c7-a821448f952cPost:51be3120-bdc0-4c00-9ab6-38e91b89fbd0">Re: We haven't had one of these in a while... PIP your sparklies!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lookit everyone's rings!! <3 Audie I love it! Goldie I think that's the first time I've seen yours (which I find strange b/c we've both been around forever) but it's stunning!!
    Posted by PaigeMcC[/QUOTE]
    Lol.  Paige, I swear I was thinking the same thing about your ring.  I feel like this is the first time I've seen yours.  It's beautiful BTW.  And thanks for the compliment.  I love my ring.  It's been more than a year and I still stare at it.  
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Everyone has such lovely rings!  I don't have one either but I really love all of them.

Auntie... I love yours!  I am hoping to get something similar to yours... color wise :D

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• edited December 2011
    I'm with paige. I feel like I never saw your ring before, Goldlie. Weird.

Also Angie... you are adorable.
    Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I agree with Angie being adorable.  hehe

Goldie - how weird, eh? It seems strange that we've never seen each others! haha

Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    OOOH sparkly things!!!!!!! Yay, I love everyone's rings. They make me smile. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Aww...thanks ladies - you're so sweet.
  • edited December 2011
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v290/allisonilene/4d654d60.jpg[/IMG]

I was showing the detail on my 3rd ring. It's Jer 29:11
  • tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pro pic of engagement ring and both our wedding bands on my bouquet

Pro pic - our rings together :)

Self taken pic

Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • desertsundesertsun member
    edited December 2011
    I can't remember if I've AW'ed my band or not? In any case, band and e-ring together. :)

And, pro pic of his band too, hanging out on our cake topper, just for giggles. :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Hazel_BHazel_B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have anything sparkly to show, but everyone's rings look amazing.

I love how they are also so different!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards