Ohio-Cleveland

low key caterer

We are hosting a "welcome party" the night before the wedding for out of town guests. We are looking to have it catered just so we don't have too much extra work, but we want to keep costs as low as possible. We are looking for something low key. So far Gargano's catering seems to have the best prices. We're looking for picnic-y food (burgers, mexican, etc.).

Any suggestions?

Re: low key caterer

• Check out Scott's Fire & Ice...it's a mobile food truck that does Wood Fired gourmet pizza and gelato...prices range from $12-$18/person all you can eat!   The food is amazing and you can customize the menu!

http://www.scottsfireandice.com/

If you call tell him Danielle sent you :)
  • I had not looked at Gargano's til I saw it in your post, and I'd say that's the cheapest of anything I've seen so far, and I've looked at maybe 10 or 15? Maybe other people have looked at more. I really like the idea of a taco bar. Sorry I couldn't be more help!
  • Check out Robert J Events and Catering!  He will work with any budget, cater anywhere with wonderful service!  He has done some events for me doing themed food stations like you are talking about and it was a hit with my guests!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards