Georgia-Atlanta

Hi, my name is....

Let's introduce ourselves, shall we?! Especially with some newbies on the board (YAY for newbies!!!!)

My name is Sara. My FI MAtt and I are getting married outside Athens this summer. We live in Roswell with our cat and dog, and have his son Jack (6 years old) every other weekend and a month in the summer :)

I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?

Re: Hi, my name is....

• chrissyinatlchrissyinatl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK, I'll go next.  I'm Christine, I'm 33 years old and getting married in November to my wonderful fiance', Sean.  We live in Suwanee. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hey i'm Marianne, i'm 25 and my fiance' Wesley and I are going to married on May 12, 2012 lol venue to be determined but somewhere around Douglasville GA, where I live right now. We have one cat named Sweetie and a new house in Marietta, GA that is being fixed up.
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is "S."  First and foremost, I apologize for the lack of details in this, but I don't like putting much information online for the world to read/gather.

I am in my late 20s, and my fiancé is in his early 20s.  We are getting married at in North Georgia in August.  We live west of Atlanta and are owned by our two dogs: a German Shepherd and an American Pit Bull Terrier.
  • MelissaAnne88MelissaAnne88 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_hi-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:eef9cb73-ea79-437a-93dc-cf85c13efb27Post:406c2472-0c45-464f-bd23-898a70dad170">Re: Hi, my name is....</a>:
    [QUOTE] We live west of Atlanta and are owned by our two dogs: a German Shepherd and an American Pit Bull Terrier.
    Posted by HYDROPHILE[/QUOTE]
    Pitties are my favorite :)

Hi! I'm Melissa! I live in Gwinnett Co and my amazing fiance Russell lives in Toccoa (northeast GA), and that's where we'll be living after our April 22, 2011 wedding.
    The Happiest 5K on the Planet! Color Run 2012
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, may name is Brittany. My fiance Blake and I will be getting married in Madison on October 15 .We live in Canton with our 5 dogs :)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi, my name is Rebecca Bunch. I am a wedding photographer is the Metro Atlanta area. I shoot over 60 wedings per year as well as engagement sessions, bridal sessions, and boudoir. I am not active on The Knot boards to seek new clients. You will notice that I do not comment on the photography subject, give suggestions, or comment on competitors. In my view, that is a conflict of interest. I am here because I LOVE the wedding industy and LOVE being a part of what is going on in the Atlanta wedding community. I also like to give an insider view on certain subjects when it is appropriate. I am happy to have been embraced by Knotties and am happy to be of help whenever I can. Happy plannning!

~ Rebecca Bunch
  • TheCranberryTheCranberry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  I am getting married on June 25 at King Plow.  I live in New York but am from Atlanta and am getting married in Atlanta so I like to post on this board. 
  • edited December 2011
    My name's Chelsea and my fiance's name is Tom. We're getting married on May 2nd (only 5 weeks away!!!) at Blackstock Winery in Dahlonega! We've got an American Bulldog/Pit Bull pup named Axel who is spoiled beyond belief (he's taking over half the bed as I type this). After we're married, Tom will be joining active duty military so we will be starting a brand new adventure along with our marriage! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_hi-name?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:eef9cb73-ea79-437a-93dc-cf85c13efb27Post:dc91b088-9c3f-4f4b-a509-c6d78a54073b">Re: Hi, my name is....</a>:
    [QUOTE]My name's Chelsea and my fiance's name is Tom. We're getting married on May 2nd (only 5 weeks away!!!) at Blackstock Winery in Dahlonega! We've got an American Bulldog/Pit Bull pup named Axel who is spoiled beyond belief (he's taking over half the bed as I type this). After we're married, Tom will be joining active duty military so we will be starting a brand new adventure along with our marriage! 
    Posted by chelseaandtom[/QUOTE]

Please promise that you will come back and tell the rest of us Blackstock brides how it was!  I freaked out a bit two weeks ago when their new coordinator called me and said, "I have a note here to contact you about hosting an event with us?" (I signed the contract/gave them the deposit in April 2010.)
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THE CRANBERRY!!!! Where have you been, girl?!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
  • edited December 2011
    I'm late to the party, but... I'm Sydney, getting married on June 17 at Park Tavern. FI and I live in Dallas,  but I'm from Atlanta, and couldn't imagine getting married anywhere else! 
  • edited December 2011
    Omg, girl. I freaked out when Kathy left. I was not happy about that at all, mid wedding planning!! I completely know how you feel! I will definitely let you know :) I went up there for a venue tour together with our photographer!! It's getting so close, I can't wait!!! :) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • xRoxy5362xxRoxy5362x member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My name is Candice and my fiance's name is Brad : ] We're getting married December 17 in Cumming. We're currently living in Nashville while I finish up getting my masters in professional counseling. We don't have any pets yet, but hopefully soon I can get a puppy : ]
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards, Candice :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    my name's julia, and FI is joseph.
    we met at KSU
    i'm 21, he's 22
    we're getting married at St. Michaels Catholic Church in Woodstock, and then having our reception at the rock barn in Canton.
    imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards