Getting in Shape

Biggest Loser

Did anyone watch it last night? I was kinda bummed about Stephanie. But glad Sam was secure.
Slowww down, little ticker. Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket

Re: Biggest Loser

• Did it seem to anyone else that when Steph hugged Sam, it lasted a smidge too long? And she oggled him a bit too much with his shirt off?
    Uh hello, we can see that! You're on camera!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    Im pretty sure sam is the person she aluded to when she was at home, ive suspected something going on with them for a while. I hope im right.
  • I thought so too! There seemed to be some chemistry there. But Koli kinda called her a cheat. I still suspect a Biggest Loser torrid love affair.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_biggest-loser-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:97dbab14-ab1d-431d-a127-ef13c8636744Post:735bc69f-a131-460c-8585-4cb6e036a6a7">Re: Biggest Loser</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought so too! There seemed to be some chemistry there. But Koli kinda called her a cheat. I still suspect a Biggest Loser torrid love affair.
    Posted by FutureMsAlexander[/QUOTE]

That would make an awesome spin-off show.
    Anniversary
  • Agreed! Sam and Stephanie are my favorites. This is the first season I've actually watched The Biggest Loser and I've really enjoyed it. And it's been motivating. I strangely feel like Jillian will be disappointed if I watch Biggest Loser that night and didn't work out that day.
  • Sam and Stephanie are defintiely dating. =)

I was glad they voted Vicky back in! That poor girl totally made me cry with her speech.

Not so much with Melissa ;-)

• NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I think koli is probably just pissed because theyre having a thing, he seemed to be starting shiit for no good reason.
  • Maybe Koli thinks that Stephanie was going to distract Sam and derail his weight loss and was trying to protect him by making stuff up and getting her kicked off. It's a diick thing to do, and I haven't seen the whole season, but from the episodes I have seen I was completely shocked that he turned everyone against her.

Jillian Michaels creeps me out. She  looks angry all the time. I think its her eyebrows.
    Anniversary
  • For me there was no love lost with Stephanie gone.  She didn't seem that genuine to me, but of course that's just my opinion.

I am very happy that Victoria is on the show and I'm sure she'll rock it out!  Melissa could have stayed gone for all I care.  I mean these people are trying to seriously change their lives and all she cares about is that stupid $250,000 which after taxes is maybe over $100,000.  Going from over 500lbs to your ideal weight is worth much more than that to me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards