Arizona-Phoenix

Photographer referrals?

Hi, does anyone have a photographer that have used in Arizona, my wedding is specifically in Mesa, that they have had a great experience working together? I'm completely lost as to how to choose a photographer, because they of course only show their absolute best work on their websites! I'm more concerned with having the photographer and 2nd photographer onsite for more hours, about 9-11, than I am with getting albums and canvas prints, etc. I am also looking for someone that will give me the licensing rights, and all of the photos taken on a disc, even if they are unedited. My budget is $1700 for the wedding day, this doesn't have to include engagement sessions or bridal portrait sessions. Thank you!

Re: Photographer referrals?

• I love love loved our photographer Andrew Jade Photography.  They have several price package options, and will work with you.  My package was around $2250 for a full day (I think they were there from 2-11ish), two photographers, and disc of pictures.  That was also with a travel fee since my wedding was not in Arizona.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview

• I am using Myrian Peery.  http://www.myrianpeery.com/index2.php#/home/   She did pictures of my daughter and was really good.  She is closer to your price too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited February 2013
    We are using Rob Godridge from Robert Godridge Photography. For 995 dollars we get two photographers for a full day 311, full rights to photos, three discs of photos, an engagement session, an album, and some prints. It was the bridal show special from last January. This year he had the same special, but it was 1445 dollars. He does great work, is really nice, and would definetly photograph a wedding in Mesa since that's where ours is.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you, you girls are great!
  • I also used Andrew Jade Photography and LOVED them!  They did our engagement photos and our AHR here in Scottsdale.  They're my photographers for life! Just had a shoot with them again yesterday :)
  • Harley Bonham is AMAZING! He is extremely talanted and artistic, tell him Alexis sent you. His number is 602.505.6097. Good Luck!
  • http://bersetphotography.com/

Julie is in Mesa and has amazing talent and decently priced. She is one of the sweetest photographer that you will ever meet and goes beyond what you will expect. I have posted her link above. Just go take a look and dont hesitate to ask her any questions, she is well worth the look! 
  • http://www.chrisfrailey.com/phoenix-wedding-photographer/

He is great. He will basically work with anything you want to do. His base package is around $1400 with 6 hrs on the wedding day and engagement shoot included. He'll give you all the right to your pictures, editted, uneditted, whatever you want. He great to work with and does such amazing work! I am so happy with him.

Let me know if you want more pics, I got lots!
    Allie
  • Steve Nissle Photography in Mesa...Did our wedding and he is really amazing.  Neither my husband or I are photogenic and he got these really  incredible photos and he was fun and worked with us to include things we wanted.  Package prices are still good too.  I would be happy to send you some photos from our wedding if you would like! 
  • We're using Dee Wilson of, Artistic Image Photography by Dee. We took our pictures a couple of weeks ago at Tempe Town Lake & Papago Park. She's amazing. This is a sample of our pictures.
  • Sorry pics didn't attach first time.
  • I'd HIGHLY recommend Patrick from Man in the Moon Studios. He did a phenomenal job on my wedding and was so great to work with throughout the process. 
  • AZ Photos is good and is running some specials right now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards