• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
September 2010 Weddings

Please DO NOT do this!

This is from my FI's cousin who works at our wedding venue, she coordinates some of the stuff and the bride I guess is absolutely stunning and every time she's came in she was always all dolled up. Well here are their centerpieces, icehouse can with a silk carnation. Sh!t you not. What gets me is that our venue offers a hurricane lamp with candle over a mirror FOR FREE! if you want to use it instead of paying for centerpieces and then some brides just tie ribbon of their colors or whatever on to them...but no lets do crappy beer can and a carnation. ewwwww

Re: Please DO NOT do this!

• Wow, major suckage!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 183 Invited image 99 Confirmed image 84 Regrets RSVP Date: August 20th
  • OMG THAT'S AWESOME!

Awesome in that I have to show some people this.  It's going to bring a lot of amusement to others.

hahahahaha
    thanks for sharing!
    TTC since 2010
    Me: 36, slightly elevated FSH. Everything else (hysterescopy, HSG, b/w) normal.
    DH:30, with super sperm? >200mil post wash
    BFP #1 - May 2011 - m/c @ 8weeks
    IUI #1 - July 26 2012 - Femara = BFN
    Suprise BFP Jan 15 2013. Hope this one sticks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wow, that is seriously trashy!
  • Wow, that is the classiest centerpiece I've ever seen (what up, sarcasm?) I almost can't imagine what the rest of the wedding was like.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • i dont understand why you would ever think that this is ok...
  • She could have at least upgraded the beer can a little....
    [IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/16a7bjq.jpg[/IMG]

May Siggy Challenge Favorite vacation spot - HAWAII
  • That's class rat thar, I don't care who y'are!
    BabyName Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Please DO NOT do this!:
    [QUOTE]She could have at least upgraded the beer can a little....
    Posted by jc0n15[/QUOTE]
    lol
    How does one "upgrade" a beer can?
    TTC since 2010
    Me: 36, slightly elevated FSH. Everything else (hysterescopy, HSG, b/w) normal.
    DH:30, with super sperm? >200mil post wash
    BFP #1 - May 2011 - m/c @ 8weeks
    IUI #1 - July 26 2012 - Femara = BFN
    Suprise BFP Jan 15 2013. Hope this one sticks!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Please DO NOT do this! : lol How does one "upgrade" a beer can?
    Posted by diablesse[/QUOTE]
     use a bottle instead?
  • LOL- at least a better beer than ICEHOUSE.  Samual Adams....Guinness....or geez, is a microbrew too classy for that centerpiece??
  • OMG! Too funny! I wonder if the bridesmaids are going to wear those fake hillbilly teeth too!
    Photobucket
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Please DO NOT do this! :  use a bottle instead?
    Posted by shauni27[/QUOTE]
    how about a 40 oz of OE ,

Jessie - I'm speechless.
    ~~~Lynsey~~~
  • Isn't that horrible!!! I am sooo call Randi (FI's cousin) tonite and see how the rest of it went. If I didn't have an appt at the florist I would stop by, no sh!t. I mean like you couldn't use a budlight bottle without the label if you wanted a drinking theme or something? a wine bottle even if it was a $9 bottle? I dunno it just scares me as to what else there had. I am glad to see we all have a little more class.
  • WTF that is crazy!!
  • Hahaha, this is hilarious. I'm betting the groom had something to do with it...they didn't even spring for a real carnation?? Ha. At least we can all breathe easy knowing no matter how our centerpieces turn out, they won't look like THAT. ;-) 
    09.10 Siggy Challenge
    Photobucket
    First Pic w/FI June 2008
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Uhhh That just made my day thank you so much... This is great
    RSVP: AUGUST 18,2010 image 256 Are Invited image 191 Are ready to Party!
    image 65 Will be missing out image 0 Where Are you? We can't wait Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks for sharing.  Very funny.  Maybe she wanted a reason to drink all the yuckie beer?
  • A Sam Adams bottle would have been much classier! At least it wasn't a PBR can?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit NewHampshire.Weddings.com
    [QUOTE]A Sam Adams bottle would have been much classier! At least it wasn't a PBR can?
    Posted by Jillibeans11681[/QUOTE]

Ha, I was going to say the same but with Natty Lite (that was the crappy beer of choice at my college).
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • LOL, WOW.....

i actually saw a layout in a wedding magazine a few months ago were the centerpieces had been glass beer bottles in a six-pack cardboard container. However, they decorated the holder as well as the bottles and filled them with really nice (real) flowers.

At least I know no matter what I can do better than that.

M

Photobucket
    My Aisle Runner

Photobucket
    My DY invitation.
    [QUOTE]That's class rat thar, I don't care who y'are!
    Posted by rien713[/QUOTE]

Ha!!!
    this made me LOL-- literally.

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards