• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Good Morning! Monday Thread

Hi girls,

I'm going to start a Monday thread for you and you can all update me on your lives, and I'll read it when I get home from my crazy work day.

We had a great weekend, Aaron's cousin and his son were in town for hockey and stayed with us. The two little boys got along great and had fun but very little sleep.
I'm totally slacking on getting Christams tree and decorations up, but it's on my mind so I'm sure I'll do it soon. I did get my TK gift mailed on Saturday so that was one thing off my list.

Good Morning Cathy it was good to see you on here this morning, sending hugs your way!

Can't wait until everyone has their ornament so we can do a thread.

Have a great day!!!!
Anniversary

Re: Good Morning! Monday Thread

• Hi! :) I'm here. Been super busy and things have been hectic, but all is well. Hope you are!

Nothing too exciting today....yay for being done with crazy work shifts. Just riding Shirley and errands. Whoot. My parents also go every Monday to eat lunch with my cousin whose in kindergarten so maybe we will do that also.

• I've got a busy day ahead... Two clients to cook for. Yay for business, boo for long days though. I'm also still on Bonnie time. We were wide awake at 530 am. So I'm making breakfast as I type this and wait for the coffee to brew. I'll be back tonight... :)
  • Not yet. Everyone who is for sure in the program has to get everything in by Dec15. I should know around then.
    Anniversary
  • Working both jobs today but I had the whole weekend off so I'm cool with the long day today. Also, my boss is out this whole week so it should be a chill week.

Gearing up to walk/run a race this coming Saturday which I have not trained for at all. I figure if I power walk it I will still feel good about doing it and I don't even care about my time. At least this will shed a few calories from Thanksgiving and the cookies I will soon be baking and tasting. :)

I love everyone's ornaments so far that I have seen on FB! I can't wait to get mine in the mail, I'm so excited!
    Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Mornin everybody! My weekend went fairly well- Friday night I had a craft night with a friend and had a blast drinking wine and playing catch up on each other's lives. I've been kind of down the past several months about my friendships, but I am starting to realize that it's truly about quality and not quantity. I really love my small group of dependable, lovely friends.

The rest of the weekend was spent DIY-ing Christmas gifts and decking the halls. Homemade Christmas is a huge undertaking and I need to get my butt in gear in order to finish everything on time!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hi ladies!

Weekend went well.  Took Joel out for dinner for his birthday on Saturday (he turns 40 on Wednesday).  Managed to get the house nearly clean and the tree is up and part of the other decorating is done.

Dropped my sweetie at the airport on my way in to work today.  He is in LA all week for work (training class) and is staying for the weekend to get a couple interviews taped for his documentary.  Won't pick him up until nearly 11pm on Sunday. :(

Busy week at work - I have a few vendors in for projects and need to do a couple year end reports.  On top of that, I have been in a temporary office while they repainted and recarpeted my old one (it was bad - the last time that was done was likely before most of you were born).  Will move back in sometime this week.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • In Response to Re: Good Morning! Monday Thread:
    [QUOTE]Working both jobs today but I had the whole weekend off so I'm cool with the long day today. Also, my boss is out this whole week so it should be a chill week. Gearing up to walk/run a race this coming Saturday which I have not trained for at all. I figure if I power walk it I will still feel good about doing it and I don't even care about my time. At least this will shed a few calories from Thanksgiving and the cookies I will soon be baking and tasting. :) I love everyone's ornaments so far that I have seen on FB! I can't wait to get mine in the mail, I'm so excited!
    Posted by AshleyLynnB[/QUOTE]

Me too! I got mine last week (My SS sent 2!) but I haven't put pictures up because I'm lazy. And busy.
  • Tara - Snellville = my hometown :) Weekend was good - uneventful. Had to work on Saturday...blech. But I survived! Y'all had much more exciting weekends than I did haha
    The Happiest 5K on the Planet! Color Run 2012
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Mel- I think something is going on with the website. I came in earlier and it showed people's posting times as -135 minutes ago. Weird. Stupid TK.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Happy Monday my favorite ladies!!

I made it through the weekend without pulling all my hair out, yay!  The computer conversion went better than I thought it would, there were tons of bugs and things didnt work, and NO ONE knows how to use the system yet, but it was a good weekend overall.  The real test will be today when schedules and patients and doctors get "back to normal"... but I'm off till Friday again, and I plan to enjoy my time NOT at work! 
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
  • this is all kinds of out of order!
    good weekend for me. LOVE the muppets movie. back to reality though, will be busy and not on here much.
    Anniversary image<br
    [QUOTE] I love everyone's ornaments so far that I have seen on FB! I can't wait to get mine in the mail, I'm so excited! Posted by AshleyLynnB[/QUOTE]

Boo I don't get to see! Who has received their ornaments already?
    Anniversary
  • Good morning ladies!! I worked all weekend. It was so busy and I ended up staying late both days. I had a few challenging cases, it was nice to use that part of my brain again. I thought it was getting rusty. I'm off today. I'm trying to figure out what Betsy and I should do. I hate to prematurely celebrate but Betsy has had reasonable sleeping patterns for 5 nights in a row!! And she has not slept in our bed!! I'm trying to get too excited because babies tend to enjoy messing with you.
  • Hi everybody!

I had a good weekend, which somehow managed to be both productive and relaxing.  On Saturday, DH and I went furniture hunting.  We went to a garage sale hoping to find a coffee table or exercise equipment, but ended up finding a great living room set (sofa and loveseat, with free pillows thrown in!) that we loved!  We put a deposit down for it, and the people selling it offered to deliver it for us for no extra charge!  One more check off the list Smile

Then we went out to Snellville (about a 40 minute drive) to pick up a file cabinet that I bought off craigslist.  It actually went really smoothly, and now I can start to organize all of our paperwork (bills, etc.) rather than just having it all stuffed into one overflowing drawer!

Saturday night we just chilled out at home and watched a movie.

Sunday was my birthday...I was woken up by a phone call from a good friend of mine who decided to sing to me over the phone, LOL.  DH gave me the sweetest card I've ever read <3   I did laundry and we went grocery shopping, and then we headed over to our friends' house.  We went out to dinner with our friends J and S, their two kids (the ones I babysit for), and J's mom who was in town for the weekend, and then we all drove up to Lake Lanier to see the Christmas light display!  The lights were great, but the BEST part was the car ride!  A minivan packed full of Jews singing Hanukkah songs and songs from Fiddler on the Roof on our way to go see Christmas lights - it was EPIC Laughing   Also, my Terps won, so it was a very good birthday!

The first half of this week is looking to be pretty hectic.  I have a job interview today at 1 pm, and am waiting to see how that goes before setting a BUNCH of other plans in motion.  Tomorrow I am babysitting, and then I have to pick up an ice cream cake to bring to dinner at my friend's house to celebrate both of our birthdays (hers is tomorrow).  After that, things should hopefully calm down a LITTLE...but I gotta get through today and tomorrow first.  Oy.
    Anniversary
  • I think TK has got some buggies this morning.. Every time I refresh the threads it says the last post was " -137 minutes ago"  And also when it time stamps everyone's posts it says PST (pacific standard time) instead of EST like it used to. 

Wonky.
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
  • Hope you had a great Birthday Tara, sounds like it was fun!

As you all probably know, my sister had her baby this weekend and I am an aunt! So exciting. They all came home yesterday and everyone is doing good. Such a hectic weekend though.

Sounds like eveyone had a great weekend!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Wait, now they all say EST but my last post isnt showing.  Yell
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
    [QUOTE]We went out to dinner with our friends J and S, their two kids (the ones I babysit for), and J's mom who was in town for the weekend, and then we all drove up to Lake Lanier to see the Christmas light display!  The lights were great, but the BEST part was the car ride!  A minivan packed full of Jews singing Hanukkah songs and songs from Fiddler on the Roof on our way to go see Christmas lights - it was EPIC   Also, my Terps won, so it was a very good birthday! The first half of this Posted by TeamTarcus2011[/QUOTE]

Ok, that is funny (as I type this, one of the rabbis that oversees us here [we have a number of Kosher products] walked by.  And I did the opposite, kind of.  I put on my Barenaked Ladies holiday CD which includes 3 Hanukkah songs while we did the tree last night!  Now I have Dreidel, Dreidel, Dreidel stuck in my head! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Good Morning ladies! I'm glad to hear that everyone is doing well.

We had a busy weekend, and now I'm just sleepy tired. On Friday, we went out to dinner with DH's coworkers. The boss treated the employees and their significant others to dinner at a restaurant overlooking the beach...it was very nice. On Saturday, we did some cleaning & grocery shopping. I finished decorating the tree & we finally got to watch Twilight :-).  Yesterday, we did laundry, visited our parents, and setup our new tv. I'm hoping this week isn't too busy at work.
    Anniversary
  • Happy Monday?!?!

I didn't not want to get out of bed this morning. My weekend was nice and relaxing. I did a lot of baking so I can hand out the cookies to neighbors. Now i need to get rid of the leftovers so I dont' eat them.

Today is my long day of school and work. Finals are next week and I couldn't be happier.
    Anniversary
  • Tara, the image of you + friends in a minivan just cracked me up!  I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!

Serena, you're almost there!  Did you find out for sure if you will be able to make it to the GTG yet??
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Morning! Monday Thread : Mel - I had never really been out there before, it was really nice!  The neighborhood where this lady lived was beautiful. :)
    Posted by TeamTarcus2011[/QUOTE]

Do you remember the name of the neighborhood?
    "I think the threat of 'You've ticked off The Brides!' might do it." Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Good morning, ladies!  It's nice to see everyone in a good mood this morning! 
    The weekend was pretty nice.  I did ALL of my Christmas shopping, so that was a complete relief.  My sis is in town and staying with my dad, so I spent most of the weekend over there hanging out with her.  She has another dr. appointment tomorrow, so my mom is flying up again tonight.  Oy!
    And in other news, DH spent the whole weekend working.  Boo!

funny_zpsd60c785f

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

"...And he just came out of my imaginary birthday cake." -its apelila

• How in the heck did my post get in the middle of the thread? Is it that way for anyone else or just me? Cause I referenced Tara's post but it put my post before her's...
  • Happened with mine to Mel and I referenced April.
    Anniversary
    [QUOTE]Tara - Snellville = my hometown :)
    Posted by MelissaAnne88[/QUOTE]

Mel - I had never really been out there before, it was really nice!  The neighborhood where this lady lived was beautiful. :)
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards