• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

Less than 9 months

Friday marked our "9 months to go!".  I feel like time is flying!  We got our save the dates stuffed and addressed.  Now I just have to seal them and go get the stamps.  Sending out the save the dates makes it feel even more official, in my opinion!  

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Less than 9 months

• Oops, sorry!  That was supposed to be in April 2013!  Ignore me :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congratulations.  I'm betting you're looking for the April 2013 board though.  :)
  • That's exciting!  Best of luck to you!!

funny_zpsd60c785f

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

"...And he just came out of my imaginary birthday cake." -its apelila

• Congrats!

I almost miss planning my wedding, minus the stress that is. :)

Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Are you drunk Ash?  :)
  • I never got to say "9 months to go" - beauty of a short engagement!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Same here K.  6 months 3 weeks to the day. 
  • Ours was long compared to yours, C.  2 days shy of 8 months.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • MB, we had almost the exact same amount of time as you!  Engaged Sept 7th, married April 1st!

funny_zpsd60c785f

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

"...And he just came out of my imaginary birthday cake." -its apelila

• i miss it too. i like to thing i was dang good at wedding coordinating! :)
    Anniversary image<br
  • I do not miss wedding planning, AT ALL. I was engaged for 18 months! Way too long.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Haha, I wish Colleen!

I liked picking everything out, trying on my dress and getting butterflies every fitting, it was exciting when it wasn't stressful. Our engagement was a few weeks shy of a year.
    Anniversary LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • I think TK ate my post...

But I sort of miss wedding planning as well. And I think I have you all beat on the engagement.. 2 years 11 months 3 weeks 4 days. Talk about a long engagement!
    Anniversary
  • Good grief Snickers!
  • good grief, i would have shot myself if my engagement had been that long.  i thought mine was too long at 10 months.  

i wish i could have another wedding - put on the dress, dance all night, that part was fun and i'd do it again.  i haven't even been to a wedding since mine...
  • I miss planning too, had a short engagement (7 monts and 4 days), and thought I was pretty good at coordinating. I haven't been to a wedding since :(.
    Anniversary
  • I know. It was crazy. But we knew we were paying for it and I was only 21 and living at his moms house. There were a lot of things we needed to do before getting married.

I haven't been to a wedding since ours either. But I already have 2 to go to next July a week apart from each other.
    Anniversary
  • I love going to weddings now that we are married! Mai ly because I have a valid reason to NOT et up for the bouquet toss! (okay, maybe that's not the *main* reason, but I still love that fact!) We were invited to a wedding next month, and although Shelby will be out of town and can't make it, I'm going to attend with a mutual friend as my date. I'm really looking forward to it! YAY WEDDINGS!
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
  • Serena definitely wins for longest engagement.  Ours was 1 year 7 months 2 weeks.  Felt like forever!!
    image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Vacation
  • Our engagement was about 14 months.  Would have been longer if we'd have known we could get married in May with BIL there to be the best man.  I do not miss planning AT ALL.  I'd like to think I'm pretty good at that stuff, but it was such a relief to be done.  Sooo many little details and soooooo much hemmoraging of money.  But if a friend asked me to do it for her wedding, I'd do it without a second thought.  Lots of people have told me they want me to plan theirs when their time comes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards