Massachusetts-Boston

be beautiful, melanie crane reviews?

Hi! Has anyone worked with melanie crane, owner of be beautiful, for hair and makeup? I've heard back from her and got her pricelist, but having a hard time finding any real wedding reviews of her work that aren't on her website. Thanks!

Re: be beautiful, melanie crane reviews?

• I had a good experience with her and have recommended her to others.  She was prompt and did a good job. She will travel to you, which is a nice perk, and I was able to negotiate the price down a bit for multiple people.  Definitely do a trial first, though, as I found some things I did not like that she was able to change for the wedding day.  She did both hair and make-up, and I was pleased with both.  Hair held up great the entire day.
  • I had a trial for hair and makeup. Disappointed is an understatement. It was very amateur looking. My makeup wasn't blended well, lashes were clumpy, hair looked like a rats nest. I could go on but won't. There are better options out there. I just wish I hadn't spent over a hundred dollars on a trial to figure that out.
  • Did you end up booking with be beautiful?

I was a bridesmaid in a wedding they did and all the hair came out fantastic.
  • I'm also considering going with Melanie Crane since her prices are pretty reasonable. Any other reviews on her??
  • I have seen great reviews here and on other sites for Liz Fuller from Makeup Artistry, Inc.  It seems like a lot of people really like her. I actually just called and booked a trial.  The pics on her site seem very natural-not too much. I don't wear a lot of makeup normally and don't want to wear too much on my wedding day, so she seems like a good match.  I will report back after my trail, which is in July.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards