Florida-North Florida

KotW: CL!

Your turn CL!

Everyone else, feel free to ask her any other questions.  Also, if you're interested in being knottie of the week, please post here!  I only have like 4 more girls on my list!

1.First Name & FI's First name and wedding date?
2. Where did you go to college?
3. What part of the world do you live in?
4. How did you and FI Meet?
5. How long have you been together?
6. Do you live together? Why or why not?
7. How did FI propose?
8. How long of an engagement are you having/did you have? Why?
9. Favorite wedding vendor so far?
10. Biggest piece of wedding advice you can share so far?
11. What do you do for a career? What does FI do?
12. Do you think you could be/will ever be a stay at home mama?
13. Do you want children? Any potential names yet?
14. Do you have any pets? Names?
15. Do you have any siblings?
16. What is your favorite food?
17. What is your favorite movie?
18. What is your favorite drink? (Alcohol and Non-Alcohol)
19. What is the hardest part of wedding plans for you?
20. Where are you honeymooning?
21. What is the best thing you learned on The Knot?
22. What's one city you would love to live in for a year?
23. What do you love most about your FI?
24. If you have an extra $5000 to put towards your wedding only, what would you spend it on?
25. What is one silly thing about you?
26. What Knottie wedding would you love to attend?
27. What is something you learned from The Knot that you never heard of prior?
28. What other Knottie boards do you visit?
29. Describe yourself in 3 words.
30. What else do you want to share??

Re: KotW: CL!

• clseale13clseale13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.First Name & FI's First name and wedding date?
    Christie & Cris 03/20/10

2. Where did you go to college?
    FSU and UNF

3. What part of the world do you live in?
    Jacksonville, FL

4. How did you and FI Meet?
    We both worked together at Home Depot while we were in college.

5. How long have you been together?
    9 long years. :)

6. Do you live together? Why or why not?
    Yes. We just bought a house in March. This is actually the 4th place we've lived in together though. We moved in after about 4 yrs. He finally talked me into it and it just made sense for us.

7. How did FI propose?
    We went to Savannah for a quick weekend getaway and stayed at this beautiful little B&B. After a wonderful night in the city he took me to Forsyth Park to see the fountain lit up at night. As we sat huddled together in the cold on a park bench in front of the fountain he proposed. It was perfect.

8. How long of an engagement are you having/did you have? Why?
    It will be about 15 months. We got engaged in December and I knew I always wanted a spring wedding. I was also the MOH in my sister's wedding that February and I really wanted to focus on her wedding before I had to start planning my own.

9. Favorite wedding vendor so far?
    Can I pick 2? :) I'm infatuated w/my venue...but I adore my photogs (Kris Graham.)

10. Biggest piece of wedding advice you can share so far?
    Don't sweat the small stuff. Roll w/the punches. In the end...I doubt the little things will be worth stressing over.

11. What do you do for a career? What does FI do?
    I recently quit my job (outside sales) b/c I was miserable. I'm now doing some volunteer marketing for The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society until I find a job. Cris is a Network Administrator for Fidelity.

12. Do you think you could be/will ever be a stay at home mama?
    Lately the thought of children terrifies me! It would be nice to stay home for their first year...but I think I always want to work.

13. Do you want children? Any potential names yet?
    I think so. We really like Madeline and Lily for a girl. We can't agree on any boy names.

14. Do you have any pets? Names?
    Of course. You all have seen his handsome face plastered all over here and our e-pics. We have an American bulldog named Brodie.

15. Do you have any siblings?
    1 amazing big sister, Sandy. We are 5 yrs apart and have always been very close.

16. What is your favorite food?
    I love food...any food. BUT...the one food that probably makes me the happiest when I satisfy the craving is sushi.

17. What is your favorite movie?
    I honestly don't have one. Is that lame?

18. What is your favorite drink? (Alcohol and Non-Alcohol)
    Grey Goose dirty martini w/blue cheese stuffed olives & Water.
    19. What is the hardest part of wedding plans for you?
    Keeping track of everything. I feel like I'm all over the place and my head is spinning.

20. Where are you honeymooning?
    The plan is still 10 days in Italy. We just put the plans on hold for a little bit until we figured out how to handle only one income. We still think we'll be taking the trip by May. I wanted to wait a little bit anyway. It's a big trip since neither one of us has ever been to Europe, so I wanted a break between it and the wedding.

21. What is the best thing you learned on The Knot?
    That I'm not a crazy bride...not even close compared to some of the wackos on Nat'l boards. I've also gotten some great ideas from our wonderful local board. Every vendor except our venue has been through rec's on here.

22. What's one city you would love to live in for a year?
    San Francisco. We're actually considering moving there or San Diego sometime in the next few years. I love that city.

23. What do you love most about your FI?
    He lets me be silly and loves me for it. We laugh a lot. We dance and make up silly songs w/Brodie's name in them. It makes me smile to think that our children will have a home filled w/laughter. His main concern is my happiness.

24. If you have an extra $5000 to put towards your wedding only, what would you spend it on?
    A bigger photog package and a videographer.

25. What is one silly thing about you?
    See answer 23. I'm a dork. I also color coordinate my hangers w/my clothes when I'm hanging them up. ( But that's really more of a weird thing.) lol

26. What Knottie wedding would you love to attend?
    This is such a hard question. I would love to see everyones ideas and plans come together. I'm very curious about J&KgRiff's b/c I think we have simliar taste and I know it will be a gorgeous wedding...plus I love that she's having a midnight snack. If I have to pick one though...I would say Brit's. Ever since I had the crazy wedding dream about her wedding I've been really curious to see her real wedding. I also love St. Augustine and I think it will be gorgeous w/the lights that time of year.

27. What is something you learned from The Knot that you never heard of prior?
    I'd heard of them...but I never knew how many people did first glance pics and b-pics. I had never really considered them and now I'm doing both. 

28. What other Knottie boards do you visit?
    Lately just this one and P&E if I need a good laugh.

29. Describe yourself in 3 words.
    Silly, Sassy, Compassionate

30. What else do you want to share??
     What everyone else seems to be sharing. This board has been such a wonderful part of my planning process and has really made it special. The support and help I've received from all of you amazing ladies has been invaluable. I've also made a few friends (in real life) on here as well. I love our little GTG's and I'm really looking forward to getting the guys together soon. It has been a great experience.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Christie, Trey and I dance around and make up silly songs too! That is my favorite thing about him- that I can be a total dork around him and feel amazingly loved for it.
    Honeymooning image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards