September 2011 Weddings

Re: Confessions - Tuesday

• i confess that i am HAPPPPPPY. i am finally getting wedding stuff done! went to 2 florists yesterday and 1 today...and contacting the cake ppl for an appointment today. i'm soo excited to finally not be "too far away" to do that stuff :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I confess that im getting excitied for our engagement party on the 25! But im also getting antsy because i want to see my e-pics that i took on sunday! i had a nightmare that they all came out bad!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I confess that I had a stroke of wedding brilliance last night and that I am thrilled to be making some progress! And we're booking our caterer this week! Hooray!

I also confess that I am pissed about my bike... 3 flat tires in one month?!?! You've got to be kidding me!
  • I confess that I just got out of class for the day and all I want to do is nap instead of studying or getting something done... I guess an hour nap never hurt anyone... beside I will get more done when I am refreshed :)

• i confess for the first time in wedding planning the fi's parents are not being helpful and are stressing me out...

"well there are people on the list you have to send invites to but they won't come..."

ummm why are they on the list

"they need invites"

"can't we send them an announcement"

"no you should send invites"

....me throwing up my arms and leaving it alone for now...if they are on the list we have to assume they are coming, so we have been nixing other people we want there...ugh  ::deep breath::
    image image

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • I confess that going to Rib Fest with FI this past saturday was the best time we've had out in a very long time. It was soooo care-free and no one talked about anything other than the food and the music and it was amazing...I had more compliments on how happy I looked the next day than I think I did when we got engaged...it was nice to just let loose....and have a good time with my man...haha

Oh...and I also confess that I really do want a pretty professional cake, but I'm very aware that it's most likely out of budget.
  • I confess that I have an overwhelming amount of work to do and instead of working through it I am hiding out on the knot! I know my boss isn't going to like the presentations I make no matter how hard I work on them, and it makes it seriously hard to get motivated!
  • I confess that I wish I had not done tennis this year. I am tired of my entire life being work: teaching, coaching, going to graduate school. I would like to have some fun or at least some free time. I feel like I have had no free time since school started 2 weeks ago and it is not fun.
    Anniversary image
  • I confess that I'm sick of this hot weather and ready for it to just be Fall already! I took the dog for a 10 minute walk before and it felt like I was walking on the sun!

September 2011 November Siggy Challenge: First Dance Photo (I still haven't uploaded all of my wedding pictures, so here's a picture of what happens when you mix me, my bridesmaids, a man who hates to dance, and an open bar). image image

101 in 1001
  • I confess that I love tuesday nights because FI has band practice and I get the apartment to my self!!
    Sept 2011 Signature Challenge

Photobucket

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• In Response to Re: Confessions - Tuesday:
    I confess that I'm sick of this hot weather and ready for it to just be Fall already! I took the dog for a 10 minute walk before and it felt like I was walking on the sun!
    Posted by dawnmarie0627
    Trade ya! its currently 9 Degrees here (about 48 degrees F) brr! I miss the hot hot heat :(.

I confess that I really really hate my apartment, and came to the realization this morning that my lease isnt up december 1, but january 1st, and this really really bummed me out!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I confess that I'm devastated that FI and I can't move forward with building our dream home.  My dog (whom I love but am resenting a bit right now) has scratched up the hardwood floors in our current rental so bad that we have to replace/repair them to the extent of a few thousand dollars.... :(
  • i confess that I had a huge (i mean a really super duper huge) ego boost when my kids who I taught last year came up to me yesterday and said "are you gonna be my English teacher again this year?"  AWWW honey no I am not teaching you guys... they got all sad-faced and said they'd miss me. I just totally melted at that! I have a very interesting group of kids this year... I think for the most part, they will be good but my 2nd block class is gonna be a huge challenge... aiiii.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    surprise BFP 1/1/12 ~ EDD 9/10/12 ~ M/C 2/2/2012
    thank you, baby angel, for showing us we can DO it!
    appt with RE 11/1/12 ~ "you should take a HPT, your period's due soon" "yeah right"
    whoops! surprise BFP #2 11/2/12! ~ EDD 7/13/13 ~ you gotta stick, lil one!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I confess that I am sooo ready to get to this year mark next week and am hoping that the year flys by I'm ready to get married!! also ready to get a few more things booked let the fun begin!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • I confess that instead of doing anything productive, I am laying in FI's bed waiting for him to get to his house.  I also confess that I sent FI a text while he was working "I'm taking a nap in your bed!!" lol Kinda a mean, i know!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lol heres my recent list:
     I have been spending more money on the cruise preps than fi and i's wedding
    I am hoping i dont get a period this month- and i hope to be pregnant and be able to carry to full term

~my new planning bio~ ~I am proud to be in love with a American Solider- He's a true American hero~ ~"When i close my eyes by your side is where i'll always be"~
  • I confess I haven't been sleeping well because my kitten is sick and I'm worrying about being able to afford his testing and care because they still don't know what's wrong with him.
    If anyone knows any rich cat ladies can you send them my website? www.helpsyrup.weebly.com
  • I confess that I'm getting short tempered with my FI and his lack of decision making... It kinda bugged me before, but it's starting to drive me crazy!

Oh, and that I think I might be preggers. :-)

M.
  • I am majorly stressing out that the 1 year point is almost here and I have soooooo much to do.  I REALLY need to get moving.
    Siggy Challenge: Sept 2010 Photobucket
    I confess that I'm devastated that FI and I can't move forward with building our dream home.  My dog (whom I love but am resenting a bit right now) has scratched up the hardwood floors in our current rental so bad that we have to replace/repair them to the extent of a few thousand dollars.... :(
    Posted by larzhope
    larz.....make sure your dogs nails are cut short enough sometimes it takes a lot of times to get the quick to shorten but that helps...also area rugs with the rubber backing so they don't slide - the work WONDERS (just trying to help going forward!)
    image image

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
    In Response to Re: Confessions - Tuesday : larz.....make sure your dogs nails are cut short enough sometimes it takes a lot of times to get the quick to shorten but that helps...also area rugs with the rubber backing so they don't slide - the work WONDERS (just trying to help going forward!)
    Posted by Jelenny
    Thanks Jess,  Unfortunately we are pretty religious about keeping her nails filed short - we use a dremmel and normally its okay, there is just a very large patch at the bottom of the stairs where she either misses the rug entirely, or is so excited that she jumps on the rug and keeps going sliding all over the place.  She also gets pretty excited when people knock on the door...

The joys of having a 50 lb excitable lab puppy!  Now we know going forward!  I also must say that I have tons of friends who have larger dogs and hardwood floors and theirs don't look nearly as bad as ours - so I don't think the quality was as good as it could be.  We will definitely be filing this under "lesson learned" when we pick materials for our new house.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards