Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

AW - Finalized my venue!!

Hi everyone!  I've been very MIA lately b/c work has been insane - but I was able to just about finalize my wedding!!  :)

We are booking the Fairmont for both ceremony and reception for the end of September!  So excited - the Fairmont was the one place that both FI and I loved, and it is convenient as we have so many out of town guests - they can go out right in the area,

Such a relief, and am super excited!  Now on to dresses!

Re: AW - Finalized my venue!!

• gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY! How exciting!! Congrats and Great check!
  • edited December 2011
    Great check!  Congrats!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on booking the venue!! Sept. is pretty close, so I'm sure a lot was filled up. I'm glad you found something you love!
  • LaFemmeRousseLaFemmeRousse member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Squeee, congratulations!  I can't wait to see how everything comes together, a new venue is so exciting!

So tell us what sort of dresses you like :)

Pittsburgh sig: Favorite thing about fall= college football!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!

Vacation

• edited December 2011
    Yay!!! Congratulations!!! Woo Hoo!!!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • edited December 2011
    Yay! You'll be working with a good friend of mine, Tony. He is fantastic and helped me a lot with my wedding. You are in excellent hands!

Congrats!
    CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! That's an awesome check!
  • missyt180missyt180 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nunu-  Tony is the primary reason we booked!  He is just incredible, great attention to detail, and excited about helping!

He met us on a Sunday morning and treated us to a 2 hour tour (and the hotel isn't even finished yet) - everything detail was well thought out and spectacular!

Sept. IS close - 6 months!  :)  The nice thing is, at the Fairmont, the following are included:  tables, chairs, linens, china, silverware, votive candles, food, set-up, alcohol, etc. - so planning will be much less stressful than some of the other places we were looking.
  • AP910AP910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Congratulations. I think we are going to stay there on our wedding night! (Shhh.... don't tell the groomsmen!)  I'm sure your reception there will be fabulous!!! Have fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards