New Jersey

makeup....check!

ok So I had a trial with Jeanine Mangan, Jillyan Scarpa, and Gina Brozon.  Gina is the winner!  Loved her loved her work!  And I actually like traditional makeup over airbrush.  Airbrush got heavy on my skin...a little cakey.
IAmPregnant Ticker Eat Drink and be Married

Re: makeup....check!

• Faith2730Faith2730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check!  Would love to see pics!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats! I had a trial with Jillyan (airbrush) and I am going for a trial with Gina soon. (Jeanine is booked on my wedding date). I actually had the opposite experience with Jill's airbrush. It was too light for me, and I didn't feel gave enough coverage or even looked like it did much at all. But glad to hear Gina was the winner! Do you have pics from your trial with her that you can post? I'd love to see them!
    September 2011 Brides Siggy Challenge: Reception Venue imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • mchristian05mchristian05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I contacted Gina also but she was booked on my wedding date :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • katetwkatetw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gina is doing my make-up -- I booked her waaaaay out since I was afraid she'd get booked up early on a holiday weekend (we're getting married Memorial Day weekend). She's the only one I had a trial with, but I loved her, so didn't feel the need to look elsewhere.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the check! 
  • edited December 2011
    I used Gina for my wedding. She is amazing. You won't be disappointed.

Tara & Jose 10.17.10
  • maybride527maybride527 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the check!! gina is great! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards