Michigan-Grand Rapids

Outdoor Ceremony and Reception Sites in Kalamazoo

My fiance and I  are looking to have a beautiful outdoor wedding in October of next year; however, we are having trouble finding a good venue that can host both ceremony and reception in and/or near Kalamazoo. Any suggestions would be wonderful!

Re: Outdoor Ceremony and Reception Sites in Kalamazoo

• edited December 2011
    We are using the Medalist in Marshall.  It has both outdoors.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • maggieandlukemaggieandluke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will be having mine at the Kellogg Manor in Gull Lake. They are absolutly wonderful there!
  • edited December 2011
    I highly recommend Gull Lake CC in Richland - we had a beautiful outdoor ceremony on the lake and the reception indoors. In case of rain, we could have moved the ceremony to the patio under a tent or indoors completely. The food and views are incredible!
  • edited December 2011
    I second Gull Lake CC. They were amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    We're having ours at Southern Exposure in Marshall. About a half hour drive from Kzoo.
    Photobucket
  • carlyloehrkecarlyloehrke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies! We are currently narrowing our sights on the Kalamazoo Nature Center, but haven't solidified anything yet, so we might keep looking! I definitely appreciate all the responses!
  • Hi! I'm new to the boards but wanted to chime in. I had friends get married at Gull Lake CC and it was wonderful. Excellent food. I also just had a friend get married at Gilmore Car Museum. She did both the reception and ceremony there. She also got married in Oct. and it was a bit chilly and windy, the reception was in a tent, but I'd definitely recommend having heaters on stand by. Have you checked out the fountians? I heard they do beautiful weddings as well.
    Burnt- I didn't know celery flats did weddings! What a beautiful spot, I love it there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards