Georgia-Atlanta

Disappointed

My sister is not coming this weekend for my bachelorette party and bridal shower. And my wedding dress which was too big, is now too small because she took it in too much, I go back Monday for another fitting, I pray she has it right this time.

Re: Disappointed

• Oh Mari I'm so so sorry to hear about that : ( 

I know it's disapointing - but look at it this way - your REAL friends will be with you and have a great time!!! 

Also I'm sorry your dress was taken in too much - but at least it wasn't because of weight gain or anything!!! I still have to try on my dress to make sure it fits lol. 

I hope you have a truely wonderful time at your bachelorette party - and I know your dress will get fixed and you'll have a beautiful wedding day <3
  • That sucks! Is your sister at least making it to the wedding? And what's up with the tailor? At least she can fix it. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_disappointed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:a33ec187-a9db-4c73-9634-3bfa5641b81cPost:8482e8df-b2b8-4670-8e45-a2b03324656f">Re: Disappointed</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh Mari I'm so so sorry to hear about that : (  I know it's disapointing - but look at it this way - your REAL friends will be with you and have a great time!!!  Also I'm sorry your dress was taken in too much - but at least it wasn't because of weight gain or anything!!! I still have to try on my dress to make sure it fits lol.  I hope you have a truely wonderful time at your bachelorette party - and I know your dress will get fixed and you'll have a beautiful wedding day <3
    Posted by pokepoke27[/QUOTE]

Thanks, yeah I was crying about it last night but i'm over it now for the most part, I know that I will have a great time tonight.

Yeah that would've been bad, but thankfully i've lost some weight so that's not the problem. Hopefully good news on Monday!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_disappointed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:a33ec187-a9db-4c73-9634-3bfa5641b81cPost:20863e46-eddc-4fe0-8c3b-5e2ec41204b8">Re: Disappointed</a>:
    [QUOTE]That sucks! Is your sister at least making it to the wedding? And what's up with the tailor? At least she can fix it. 
    Posted by DanieKA[/QUOTE]

She's in the wedding, so she says she is coming...of course if her other sister goes into labor that day yeah maybe not, we shall see.

I don't know it's so frusterating, but yeah she says she can fix it. I'm running out of time!
  • My seamstress did that to me, too! It was so upsetting, especially since she implied that I had gained weight in the week between the fittings (so basically it was my fault). I'm sorry this is happening to you!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • So sorry!  I hope that you still enjoy your party.  I can't believe your alterations lady did that to you!  I hope she didn't charge you again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards