New Jersey

Booked our honeymoon St. Lucia

We're spending 8 nights at the Sandals Regency in St. Lucia! That was the last major thing that we had to do, except pick out our rings and do invitations.  February has been a productive wedding planning month for me!!

Re: Booked our honeymoon St. Lucia

• edited December 2011
    yay! Congrats. We went to St Lucia too...but stayed at the Grande. You'll love it. I highly recommend a tour with Cosol Tours.  We had an awesome time with them.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I was really excited when the honeymoon was booked too. It makes it seem so real! And I heard that the Sandal's in St. Lucia is the best.  We were thinking about going there just on a regular vacation, but then we got engaged and wedding planning took over.  Maybe we will go for our one year anniversary!  

Booking the honeymoon was my favorite part of the wedding process so far.
  • Kathy8684Kathy8684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going there too! 3/29-4/5 Can't wait!!
  • Kathy8684Kathy8684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *But staying at the Grande
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going too! but we're staying at the Halcyon.. i heard they are all amazing and you cannot go wrong with a sandals resort! the honeymoon is the only thing we're agreeing on with this wedding so far! haha good luck and have fun!!
  • edited December 2011
    St Lucia is nice, I went there a couple of years back for vacation. FI and I rented a car and drove around the Island almost everyday.
  • jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!  We just booked our honeymoon too.  I love checking things off the list!!
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Yayyy!!! We are booked for St. Lucia, too! (Halycon 6/17-6/24)!!! Congrats on checking it off your list! :)
  • lucyslovelucyslove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah!!  I love St. Lucia!   Have so much fun :-)
  • Juliet212Juliet212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Must be so exciting to book your honeymoon. Congratulations!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    haha kelly, we'll be there for a few days together! have funnn ; )
  • edited December 2011
    Palisweetest...how fun!!!! What kind of room are you in?! We splurged for the honeymoon beachfront...hope it's as nice as it looks in the pics! The whole resort (all of them actually) look beautiful!!! :) 
  • edited December 2011
    i actually don't know what room! my FH is trying to keep one thing a surprise for me.. and since i know the location, he won't tell me the suite =( but it's ok.. i assume it's exciting if he wants to surprise me haha (at least i hope!!) maybe we'll bump into each other haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards