Iowa-Des Moines
Options

The Wright Place??

I ran across the Wright Place that's in Norwalk,IA. It's the right price and isn't far from the ceremony location...so I was wondering..

anyone else using/had used/or been to a wedding at The Wright Place for the reception?

What did you think overall?

If you did use/using this location, who is your cater?

thanks!

Re: The Wright Place??

• Options
    megs4876megs4876 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using the Wright Place for our wedding on 9-10-11. We are getting married on the south side of DSM so it's pretty close for us, as well.  We thought it was decently priced and the ladies who run it have been more than nice about letting us in and answering questions.  We are going in this Friday to see how it is set up for a wedding on Saturday.  They also said we could come in any time to do a mock up of anything we are wanting to try out in the space.  We are still not sure on our caterer, but I want to try and figure that out before the end of this month.
  • Options
    milesbellamilesbella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I visited the Wright Place and if it weren't for a lack of a place to get married onsite, I would have booked them for the reception.  We're doing the wedding/reception at the same location and that's the only reason we didn't pick them.

The ladies who run it are wonderful and will bend over backwards to help you with anything you need.  The place is also brand new and has a great set-up. 

I would highly recommend this venue ... especially for the price!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I booked for my reception there for  7/23/11!  I have been very impressed in all my dealings with The Wright Place.  We are using Hickory Park as our caterer.  I am so happy to see other great comments about this location.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards