Massachusetts-Boston

For Sale: Unworn Wedding Dress

Hi ladies,

I recently bought a dress at the Vows running of the bride event and sadly changed my mind in on the dress a week later. The dress is absolutely gorgeous, I just didn't have that "this is it" feeling in my head when I got home and put it on. After about 2 panic attacks about it not being the right dress, I decided to keep shopping :)

I got the dress for $400 at the Vows sample sale and would be willing to sell for $200. It is a Mikaella dress -- style 1460 from their May 2010 collection. It retaied for over $1,500. It really is a beautiful dress - and is a size 8 (i'm a street size 4 and it fits perfect).  I think it's a great deal for someone who is looking to save a little money, 

Feel free to send me a message, I would be more than happy to give you any details, or take pictures (i'm attaching the designer picture now). It's at my parents house in Franklin - or I live in Boston and could bring it there. 

Let me know if you send me a PM because I don't check it that much!

Thanks!

Re: For Sale: Unworn Wedding Dress

• BeccaFitz10BeccaFitz10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!

Just wanted to let you know I've sent you a private message about this.

Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Soxchick1! I love this dress and recently to tried this on in a bridal store. It is perfect.  I would be willing to pay $350 if you haven't sold it yet. Please let me know! I sent you a private messate. THANK YOU!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards