• Find a Couple + Registry
GO
October 2011 Weddings

SURVEY time

duh nuh nuh nuh
nuh nuh
nuh nuh
you can't touch this...

1. Favorite song of the 80s?  (please don't say you don't know any 80s songs, or I'm going to feel really old)
2. Favorite song of the 90s?
3. Favorite song at the current moment?
4. Last time you treated yourself to something luxurious?
5. Are you buying a new purse for the spring/summer?
6. Last time you kissed your FI?
7. Did you color Easter eggs?
8. Do you ever routinely watch a kids show/movie because YOU like it?
9. What color shirt/top/dress/whatever do you have on?
10. Last person you talked to?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: SURVEY time

• 1. Favorite song of the 80s? One that really sticks with me is Africa by Toto. I also have to shout out to The Final Countdown by Europe as it was released in the year of my birth.
    2. Favorite song of the 90s? You're going to make me choose? Well I can't, so there.
    3. Favorite song at the current moment? I really don't like Kesha, but I can't help but jam out to Blow when I hear it on the radio. But I really, really don't like her.
    4. Last time you treated yourself to something luxurious? I'm fairly certain it was before we got engaged and I became super penny pincher, and I'm also certain I can't remember what it was.
    5. Are you buying a new purse for the spring/summer? Yes. Don't tell FI.
    6. Last time you kissed your FI? When we both left for work this morning.
    7. Did you color Easter eggs? Sadly no. Not this year. It snuck up on us. But I still deviled some, and they were delicious.
    8. Do you ever routinely watch a kids show/movie because YOU like it? I had on Ratatouille on the Disney channel the other night while I was designing stationary.
    9. What color shirt/top/dress/whatever do you have on? a white tee with a white and grey striped sweater. Pretty boring. Haha
    10. Last person you talked to? My coworker. She informed me I had the wrong date on my meeting notes. Woops!
  • 1. Favorite song of the 80s?  (please don't say you don't know any 80s songs, or I'm going to feel really old) Bon Jovi - Livin on a Prayer
    2. Favorite song of the 90s? The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
    3. Favorite song at the current moment? Plain White T's Rhythm of Love
    4. Last time you treated yourself to something luxurious? Been a while - waiting for a good groupon/living social deal for a local place to get a mani/pedi/facial/massage.
    5. Are you buying a new purse for the spring/summer? Already did - a new Vera Bradley one - had to order something for me when I got my mom a new VB tote for Mother's Day
    6. Last time you kissed your FI? just a few minutes ago - we work in the same office building and I just dropped off his lunch from Wendy's
    7. Did you color Easter eggs? no, but ate one after church on Sunday - I was on a hard boiled egg kick last week but didn't color any
    8. Do you ever routinely watch a kids show/movie because YOU like it? Yes - I will watch shows on the Disney channel occasionally, only to keep up to speed on what my younger cousins watch.  That way I can be the cool cousin (even though I'm 15 years older them).
    9. What color shirt/top/dress/whatever do you have on? Green
    10. Last person you talked to? The lady I share an office with
  • 1. Favorite song of the 80s?  (please don't say you don't know any 80s songs, or I'm going to feel really old)  Anything Queen or Journey
    2. Favorite song of the 90s? Oh man so hard ummm...anything that brings back memories
    3. Favorite song at the current moment? anything by Adele
    4. Last time you treated yourself to something luxurious? A really nice expensive dinner for FIs birthday
    5. Are you buying a new purse for the spring/summer? I wish, I didn't know people bought purses for seasons
    6. Last time you kissed your FI? This morning when he left for work
    7. Did you color Easter eggs? nope
    8. Do you ever routinely watch a kids show/movie because YOU like it? I will watch "kids" movies that were when I was a kid. Disney movies mostly
    9. What color shirt/top/dress/whatever do you have on?  I have blue dress shirt on
    10. Last person you talked to: my co-worker next to me
  • 1. Favorite song of the 80s? I'm not a big fan of '80s music, but I guess I'll pick one... I'll go with "You Gotta Fight For Your Right To Party" by The Beastie Boys.

2. Favorite song of the 90s? LOVE '90s music. How can I pick just one?! Anything and everything by Weezer, Fiona Apple, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins... I guess if I have to pick just one, though... "Say It Ain't So" by Weezer.

3. Favorite song at the current moment? "Rolling In The Deep" by Adele

4. Last time you treated yourself to something luxurious? Wow, I really have no idea. FI paid for me to have a massage on the cruise we went on last October, so I guess that'd be it. I'm really not the kind of girl that does luxurious things for myself lol. 

5. Are you buying a new purse for the spring/summer?
    Nahh- I have plenty of purses.

6. Last time you kissed your FI?
    Monday night, when I helped move him out of his apartment into the rental house he'll be in until the wedding. 

7. Did you color Easter eggs?
    No, but I did get an Easter basket from my momma :)

8. Do you ever routinely watch a kids show/movie because YOU like it?
    There are several that I enjoy watching (The Little Mermaid, Drake and Josh, WALLE), but I don't watch them routinely. 

9. What color shirt/top/dress/whatever do you have on?
    I have on a purple Ray LaMontagne tour t-shirt and blue jeans. 

Honestly, probably myself lol. I'm an only child- what can I say! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited April 2011
    1. Favorite song of the 80s?  (please don't say you don't know any 80s songs, or I'm going to feel really old)  I've got a couple actually, so that should help you not feel so old.  Come on Eileen, Walk Like and Egyptian, Turning Japanese, Never Gonna Give You Up
    2. Favorite song of the 90s? Never Let You Go by Third Eye Blind, Better Days by Citizen King, Lady Luck by Brian Setzer Orchestra
    3. Favorite song at the current moment? I'm giving you a list, hope you don't mind:
    Going Out in Style, Time To Go, Tessie, The Burden, Sunshine Highway, A Few Good Men, For Boston (all by the Dropkick Murphys), The Story of Dschinghis Khan, Pt. 1 : Moskau Intro Instr. [Extended Version] and Moskau by Dschinghis Khan, You're Gonna Go Far, Kid by The Offspring, Burn It To The Ground by Nickelback, Dragostea din tei (Numa Numa) by Ozone, and I love Lady Gaga
    4. Last time you treated yourself to something luxurious?  *shrug*
    5. Are you buying a new purse for the spring/summer?  No.....I don't buy purses to begin with
    6. Last time you kissed your FI?  This morning before he went to work
    7. Did you color Easter eggs?  No
    8. Do you ever routinely watch a kids show/movie because YOU like it?  No
    9. What color shirt/top/dress/whatever do you have on?  Green with a baby murloc face one it; ie this shirt

Vhati, when he called me to tell me he had to close tonight :(
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • 1. Favorite song of the 80s?  Very hard to choose, but Jesse's Girl is up there. Or Paula Abdul's Straight Up.

2. Favorite song of the 90s? Again, too many to pick from, but definitely anything from the Backstreet Boys.

3. Favorite song at the current moment? Rhianna's Only Girl (In the World)

4. Last time you treated yourself to something luxurious? It's been awhile, but next month I'm going for a facial (starting my monthly facials before the wedding) and getting highlights.

5. Are you buying a new purse for the spring/summer? Nope. I have a ton of purses in my closet that I swore to DF I would use before I bought a new one.

6. Last time you kissed your FI? At lunch when I was going back to work. But he was sleeping and doesn't know it!

7. Did you color Easter eggs? Nope.

8. Do you ever routinely watch a kids show/movie because YOU like it? Hannah Montana unfortunately. I got into this when I had knee surgery and there was nothing else to watch and afterwards I had to keep watching to find out what happened in the finale!

9. What color shirt/top/dress/whatever do you have on? Grey

10. Last person you talked to? A co-worker. He's taken my Blackberry for a quick photo shoot and I'm expecting a call, so he better be back soon!

• 1. Favorite song of the 80s?  (please don't say you don't know any 80s songs, or I'm going to feel really old) A-Ha "Take on Me" is a guilty pleasure. Same with The Outfield "Lose Your Love"
    2. Favorite song of the 90s? No Doubt - Don't Speak
    3. Favorite song at the current moment? I'm kinda obsessed with that "I Roll Up" song
    4. Last time you treated yourself to something luxurious? A piece of candy today?
    5. Are you buying a new purse for the spring/summer? I just need a new purse in genearl
    6. Last time you kissed your FI? When I got home from work an hour ago
    7. Did you color Easter eggs? Yes, the day after Easter... they came out horrible looking for some reason.
    8. Do you ever routinely watch a kids show/movie because YOU like it? I think so... I must have. Now I can never remember to watch things.
    9. What color shirt/top/dress/whatever do you have on? Navy blue tank top
    10. Last person you talked to? FI
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards