Not Engaged Yet

Secret Santa Update

Has everyone received their gift(s) yet? Are we going to be revealing who we had or just keeping it a secret? Anyone get a gift since the last post and want to share a picture?
friends tv show funy

Re: Secret Santa Update

• Elle1036Elle1036 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I know of one person for sure (Marley) who hasn't received their gift yet.  I know who their SS is, and she had to leave town for a last minute family Christmas and wasn't able to mail the gift before she left...
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    edited December 2011
    Should we just post anyway? 
  • marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You guys can go ahead if you want.
  • edited December 2011

I got the Post Season Road to the Superbowl - Steelers edition from Raven Ray! I <3 her for that!!! I did not take a picture but I'll do it later and post it. :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • motoLynmotoLyn member
    edited December 2011
    I got me a lunchbot!  Woohoo! Yes I get excited over reusable lunch containers.  And an added bonus of the wedding singer.  I love Billy Idol in that movie.  All from my SS Eliza.

• loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine. I did post a pic on FB. I am 99.9% positive that Sunbird was my SS.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I posted this on the last one but my SS got me cookie cutters and whoopie pie mix. My SS was moto. Thanks again for my awesome stuff.

I am a little worried about my SS gift. I am hoping my girl got it.
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I got the New England Soup Factory Cookbook.  And I made a yummy soup out of it :)

I have no idea who it is from through :(  Tell me please? *Puppydog eyes*
    Notonlythedream-I am really glad you liked it :)  I was worried you had it!  I am a big sports fan myself so I understand.  However I like hockey a bit better :)  Go Sharks!  Whoot!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• coastiegrl25coastiegrl25 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got the Ree Drummond Pioneer Woman cookbook fro Schiano.  She must have remembered me talking about her before, and how much I love her.  I literally jumped up and down when I got it.  Best Christmas present ever.
    When is my wedding
  • CASK85CASK85 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_secret-santa-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6a4548d1-d954-4245-a3cd-08df10749192Post:d22cb325-9820-41cf-bb73-de3f56155a63">Re: Secret Santa Update</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got the Ree Drummond Pioneer Woman cookbook fro Schiano.  She must have remembered me talking about her before, and how much I love her.  I literally jumped up and down when I got it.  Best Christmas present ever.
    Posted by coastiegrl25[/QUOTE]
    Awwww :) I'm glad you liked it :) <div>
    </div><div>I think BBB got me some cute knit hats :) I like them a lot! </div>
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_secret-santa-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6a4548d1-d954-4245-a3cd-08df10749192Post:f06e4e1f-6dd7-4a55-86bf-f31f482c3803">Re: Secret Santa Update</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got me a lunchbot!  Woohoo! Yes I get excited over reusable lunch containers.  And an added bonus of the wedding singer.  I love Billy Idol in that movie.  All from my SS Eliza.
    Posted by motoLyn[/QUOTE]
    Im glad that you go it!! and you like it.. I love the wedding singer...
    I havent gotten my gift yet.. but i was warned that it would be late...
    Sept 2011 Feb...
    imageimage
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_secret-santa-update?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:6a4548d1-d954-4245-a3cd-08df10749192Post:a1746b03-10af-4d36-a36d-4f32d68dbc80">Re: Secret Santa Update</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Secret Santa Update : Awwww :) I'm glad you liked it :)  I think BBB got me some cute knit hats :) I like them a lot! 
    Posted by cschiano[/QUOTE]

so glad you liked them.. I was so ex ited I got to go shopping on etsy for you
  • edited December 2011
    I just got my SS gift in the mail today with my Save the Date cards!!!
    Thanks for the book- Saving Harry Winston!
    not sure who my ss was! but thanks!
    Sept 2011 Feb...
    imageimage
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards