New York-Long Island

Pictures before reception

I'm getting married in November and we are looking for a place to take pictures before our wedding.  anyone have any suggestions?  We are mainly looking for an indoor option in case it rains, snows, etc.  We went to the vanderbuilt mansion but weren't very impressed and the westbury gardens don't have availability. Suggestions?

Re: Pictures before reception

• edited December 2011
    Bayard or Planting Fields
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    we had our pics done at vanderbilt in centerport and it's gorgeous. we got married in november as well and it was 75 and sunny (thanfully) so we had our pics taken out doors but still wanted the indoor option.
    where's your church (or synogogue or whatever) adn reception being held?

• arizoniscjarizoniscj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We heard such good things about the Vanderbuilt mansion and we went to see it the other day and weren't that impressed with the indoor options.  Thought the few options were tight and i guess it just wasn't our style???  Maybe we are being picky (or just secretly hoping for a nice day... i'm not sure)  Their outdoor landscapes were beautiful though!

thanks for the advice though!  and congrats on your wedding and your 75 degree weather!!!   We are getting married on the south shore in lindenhurst at chateau la mer. 
  • alithebridealithebride member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its First Anniversary First Answer
    edited December 2011
    wait-did you look at the one in centerport or the one on the south shore? are we talking about the same place?

• arizoniscjarizoniscj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh i was at the one in centerport... didn't even know there was more than 1...  what's the vanderbuilt on the south shore???  can you give me the information?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards