• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2010 Weddings

NWR: FI COMES HOME TOMORROW!!

I'm so excited! FI is coming home tomorrow. He's been away for more than a year on deployment. I cannot wait to see him in the morning! I'm pretty sure I won't sleep tonight! I'm on cloud 9 :) It's finally tomorrow....wow.

Re: NWR: FI COMES HOME TOMORROW!!

• YAY!! So exciting!! So glad he is coming home and safe!!
    Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    ***TTCAL besties with Becky515-What doesn't kill us makes us stronger <3*** Congrats to my bestie Becky on her BFP- this is it!!</font>
    BFP#1 6/28/11- EDD 3/17/12 missed m/c 8/31/11 (12 wks- baby measuring 10 wks no hb)- D&C 9/2/11- mommy and daddy love you!
    BFP#2 1/7/12 ectopic discovered 1/19/12- methotrexate treatment- we love you!
    BFP #3 6/20/12 beta #1 202 beta#2 175 beta#3 47 ? CP - We love you
    New plan- IVF Oct 12'
    ER 10/8/12- 11R 10M 10F
    10/13/12 - 1 beautiful embryo transferred
    beta #1 10/23/12 - 166
    beta #2 10/25/12 - 444
    beta #3 11/1/12 - 4500
    ultrasound 11/8/12- baby with a beautiful HB of 118

second ultrasound 11/18/12- baby growing big with a HB of 147
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • That's so exciting that he is coming home tommorrow!! Have fun and thank your fiance for us for serving our country!
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • that is so awesome! Thank him for serving our country and keeping us free for me!
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • YAYYYY!!!! Let us know how tomorrow goes! Very thankful for his service and YOUR sacrifice :-)
  • JosieshsJosieshs member
    500 Comments
    edited November 2009
    I'm so happy for you. Thank him for us for his service to our country. Thank you too.
  • Yay! I hope you have an awesome reunion!
  • That's awesome news! Enjoy your time together.
  • That is sooo awesome!! Enjoy your time with him and please tell him all us knotties are very thankful for his service!!!!!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image

• Very thankful for his service and YOUR sacrifice :-)
    Posted by sarahkay488

Definitely second that.  I can't imagine how difficult this past year has been for both of you.  It's tomorrow already so just a few short hours (or maybe minutes?) til he gets here!  Really really happy & excited for you!!
  •  Congrats! Thank him for his service for me!
    Two souls and one thought, two hearts and one pulse image Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards