Wisconsin

Wisconsin Brides and Pricey Rentals $$$$$

What an eye opening experience... Rentals.  The rental places I have checked into want just as much to rent items as to pretty much buy them.  So I did.  I bought all my own stuff for a 350 person wedding. 

My wedding is in Sept and just wanted to let anyone know that I will rent out my items for much cheaper than the rental places if you are looking to save a little $$$  (before or after my wedding) We are trying to save money too and although it costs a little more to purchase these items, I can rent them out and sell them when I am done and at least get some money back. 

I have

360 - glass 5 oz champagne glasses
360 - melamine stoneware plates in white.  (square with rounded corners)
36 - Chocolate brown polyester 132'' round tableclothes
2 - Ivory 132'' polyester round tableclothes
70 - glass votive holders
6 - restaurant serving trays for food
30+ - clear plastic picture frames (the type you see on a bar or table top with specials in it)
        These are perfect for table numbers  or to put pictures of yourselves in for the tables

Within the next few weeks I should also be getting

360 - 5 piece silverware sets.  This includes Dinner fork, Salad fork, Tablespoon, Teaspoon/desert spoon, and a knive

360 - Ivory polyester napkins

I am sure I have forgotten a few items.  Just ask and if I have them I will let you rent them.  Thanks! 

emmassages@gmail.com

Re: Wisconsin Brides and Pricey Rentals $$$$$

• What an eye opening experience... Rentals.  The rental places I have checked into want just as much to rent items as to pretty much buy them.  So I did.  I bought all my own stuff for a 350 person wedding. 

My wedding is in Sept and just wanted to let anyone know that I will rent out my items for much cheaper than the rental places if you are looking to save a little $$$  (before or after my wedding) We are trying to save money too and although it costs a little more to purchase these items, I can rent them out and sell them when I am done and at least get some money back. 

I have

360 - glass 5 oz champagne glasses
    360 - melamine stoneware plates in white.  (square with rounded corners)
    36 - Chocolate brown polyester 132'' round tableclothes
    2 - Ivory 132'' polyester round tableclothes
    70 - glass votive holders
    6 - restaurant serving trays for food
    30+ - clear plastic picture frames (the type you see on a bar or table top with specials in it)
            These are perfect for table numbers  or to put pictures of yourselves in for the tables

Within the next few weeks I should also be getting

360 - 5 piece silverware sets.  This includes Dinner fork, Salad fork, Tablespoon, Teaspoon/desert spoon, and a knive

360 - Ivory polyester napkins

I am sure I have forgotten a few items.  Just ask and if I have them I will let you rent them.  Thanks! 

emmassages@gmail.com

• let me know if you decide to buy any chairs - thats what I am aghast at the cost of! ;-)
    image 209 Invited
    image 151 Yes
    image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

• I went to the Wyndham Hotel sale to look at tables and chairs!  They wanted so much for them and they were not even nice!  To buy the chairs and tables is a much bigger investment.   Dan and I have been talking about opening our own wedding rental business after this :) As of right now no chairs or tables yet.  I will keep you posted!
  • If you do buy chairs, I would also be interested!
  • I have been keeping my eyes peeled for good deals on buying our tables and chairs.  If I do, you ladies will be the first ones I will tell! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards