Massachusetts-Boston
Options

9/10/11 reviews

Hi ladies! I didnt post during the wedding planning process but a lot your posts helped me out especially reviews. Here are some reviews on my vendors for my September 10th wedding.

Curtis Knight Entertainment A+

We met Christian at a bridal expo over 1 year and half before our wedding. We instantly loved his personality and his energy. We set up an appointment with him and Curtis where they led us through the order of the wedding and had great suggestions for song choices. Curtis was very organized and great about returning emails and answering any questions I had. The day of the wedding Christian was awesome he was  very prepared, we didn’t have a must have list but he played great music and even our videographer said it felt like we had a 200 person wedding (rather than the 125 we invited) because so many people were on the dance floor. I would recommend Christian and CKE to anyone.

Berryphotos: A+

We met with Keith 20 months before our wedding and we initially bummed to find out he was already booked that day (we weren’t surprised since he is so popular) but Arnie was available for our date. Keith did our engagement session which he did a great job at, the pictures turned out great and he was very professional. Keith was very responsive to all emails. Arne was great the day of the wedding; we love all of the pictures. We have pictures in all different lighting and he did a great job of capturing all aspects of the day, a lot of time I didn’t notice him being there he did a great job of not being intrusive. Arnie and our videographer were great friends and they worked really well together. We loved Arnie and would recommend him to anyone.

Salem Waterfront Hotel: B

We initially met with Mary at a bridal expo; since we booked with her thru the expo we got 1000 dollars off the room rental and a free cake. After booking we were told Mary was leaving the hotel and Amy was replacing her. Amy was not very organized and I was very frustrated with the lack of communication from her. However the day before the wedding I talked to Amy at 1:00 and at 3:00 we were told that Amy no longer works there. The people who took over for her were awesome though! They made sure that everything was taken care of and doubled checked with us that everything was the correct way and asked us all night if we needed anything. Our guests raved about the food. Since we did book our 2011 wedding in 2010 we got the prices for 2010 which are lower than they are now. Overall we were happy with the end product.

Video Visions  Forever: A+

Our photographer recommended Tim Briggs to be our videographer. Tim has a great personality and very easy to get a long with. We have not seen our wedding video yet but based on other samples I am sure it will turn out great. We are so glad that we got a videographer so we can see all of the moments that we missed since the day goes by so fast. The birth to marriage slide show turned out awesome.  During dancing he wasn’t intrusive. We cannot wait to see the finished product.

Cordially Yours: A+

I met with Rhoda to do our invitations. She has a whole room of invitation books, doesn’t make you feel rushed when looking and based on your preferences will show you other similar invitations. She helped with etiquette and invitation wording. She impressed my mom which is very hard to do at our first meeting. The invitations came out great and we also had her to the calligraphy as well. Her prices were the best around. She called me if she had any questions.  She also did our seating chart which we got a lot of compliments about; once again the seating chart was over 100 dollars cheaper than any other place we looked at.

Shoes to Dye For A +

I went here looking for shoes and came out with a veil, shoes and jewelry. The owner Ron was awesome, very patient and had great suggestions. I wasn’t sure if the veil would look good with the dress he even volunteered that I could bring the veil to my dress fitting and then bring it back if I didn’t like the way it looked. I didn’t feel pressured at all in his store.

Camilla’s A+

After going to 3 other bridal stores I had a good idea of what kind of dress I wanted. The girls there were so helpful in finding dresses that suited my style. I ordered my dress in July 2010 and it came in March 2011 and kept at the store until my Sept 2011 wedding. I did my alterations there and they came out great, she also altered my veil which I did not purchase there.

Re: 9/10/11 reviews

• Options
    CapeMJA84CapeMJA84 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awesome, I used Berryphotos too and couldn't have been happier.  They're doing my cousins wedding next year (Alex I think?).  Thanks for the tip on Visions, I've been tasked with researching video for her wedding and I didn't have one at mine.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards