South Carolina-Charleston

NWR: Need a photographer recommendation....

Hello Ladies!

I hope you don't mind me posting on your board. I'm an old knottie from back in 06'. Time really does fly by once you get married.

Anyway, my family is vacationing in Kiawah Island towards the end of June this year and we want to have some family potraits taken on the beach.

Does anyone have a photographer recommendation that will give you a CD with the rights to the images? I've looked on the main page, but I just don't want to pick a photographer blindly. I would rather get a good recommendation from one of you!

I wish everyone good luck as they plan their weddings!

Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Katie: 1/16/08 2lbs. 15oz.
Abby & Emily: 12/31/10 6lbs. 2oz. & 5lbs. 7oz.

Re: NWR: Need a photographer recommendation....

• katydid2014katydid2014 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Check out Amy Prikazsky.  She has a website and a blog with her pricing, very reasonable, and she does great pictures.  She also includes a cd with all her packages, and extra cd's are only $20!  We just had our engagement pics taken by her and she is really easy to work with and creative.
  • edited December 2011
    Juliet Elizabeth Photography & King Street Studios are both fantastic and provide a disc for an additional cost
  • edited December 2011
    Kate McKinley did our wedding, but she also does a lot of family shoots that I think are fantastic. She gave us a CD with rights as part of the package and I thought her prices were extremely reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    I would also suggest Amy Prikazsky Photography. She is doing our wedding and the prices and quality of her work is very good and reasonable!www.amyprikazskyphotography.com/">www.amyprikazskyphotography.comwww.apphotographyblog.com/">www.apphotographyblog.com
  • clemsongirl14clemsongirl14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i would suggest leslie walker or tim willoughby.  theyre both awesome
  • FMIL062307FMIL062307 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liz Duren, she's great!
  • edited December 2011
    We used Evan Laettner for our wedding, he takes amazing photos and does beautiful portraits as well.

evanlaettner.com
  • bambijamesonbambijameson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I would check out Chi Photography.  I know she includes a cd with rights in her packages.  www.ChildCreations.com Good Luck!!!!!

• kpope51486kpope51486 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amy Prikazsky is a great choice.  She is doing our wedding and has already done our e-pics.  She offers great prices and great quality.  Easy to get along with as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Tillman Branch, amazing to work with and reasonably priced! We got great e-pics and everything I've seen of his work has been beautiful! 
  • dvandyckdvandyck member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had a great experience working with Stephen Blackmon for our wedding. He got our many young guests smiling! He does custom packages where you can pay by the hour and also buy a CD with all rights. He was the most affordable that we looked at in the Charleston area. He has a young and fresh perspective on phtotography and an amazing personality. We felt like we had known him for years. I am sure he would talk to you no expectations. Check out his work at www.stephenblackmon.com

Dawn
    Live the life you've dreamed... My Ovulation Chart
  • Allen+SmithAllen+Smith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are working with Heather Forsythe, and her site has several regular portrait/family sessions along with some wedding collections. We are purchasing a dvd with the rights after our wedding, but it is a bit pricey (about 1k). 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards