• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
April 2011 Weddings

HOLY MOLY (GTG posts in here!)

I AM EXCITED!!  I thought I was yesterday.  Today is the last day of work.  This time tomorrow I will just about to be landing in Toronto!  EEEEEE!  I am so excited. 

image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Vacation

Re: HOLY MOLY (GTG posts in here!)

• I had a GTG dream last night - all I remmeber is that t concermned Mel and driving - nothing bad.

MUST DO LAUNDRY TONIGHT!  I need clean jeans!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • I did all my laundry last night.  And I rolled all the GTG shirts and then figured out that I need to bring our MEGA suitcase :)  so I went and grabbed it.  Then I was too tired to continue.  I need to pack tonight!!
  • Whoohoo!! I'm so ready for dinner Wednesday night!! :)

funny_zpsd60c785f

SAVE TIME AND MONEY WITH E-MEALZ MEAL PLANS

"...And he just came out of my imaginary birthday cake." -its apelila

• Got loads of laundry running now, my suitcase is on the bed waiting for said laundry to dry so I can fold and put it there!
    And I am SUPER excited about dinner Wednesday too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Photobucket
    12/25
    Anniversary
  • I am SOOO EXCITED LAURA!  I am chatting it up with Sarah on Messenger (she is keeping me company while I am BORED!) and she is pumped too!!
  • Heck yeah!  Okay, so question...are we going to wear our shirts at dinner, or take pics in them after?

funny_zpsd60c785f

• Doesn't matter.  I think I will bring mine, maybe not wear it the entire time.  Then Ape can just huck hers in my purse and we can give you yours and then take a picture with the 3 of us in them, then without with the group of us!!
  • Laura- cute sig pic, I am just now seeing it on my work computer (it shows sig pics sometimes).
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Woo hoo!! I'm going to start laundry tonight that way I can't have everything done by Thursday. I started my packing list now I have to pack and make sure that I have everything I want to bring. It's soo soon!!!
    Anniversary
  • It took every ounce of willpower I have this morning to come in to work instead of staying home and getting ready for the trip.  I've also been having arguements in my head about getting Xanax for the flights but I believe I'm going to go without and just hope that I'll sleep since it's a red-eye. 
  • I wanted to pull a Ferris today SO bad.  I have areport that HAS to go out today (almost done).  It is mid 50s and sunny here, unreal.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • K- We'll be in the 60's today. This weekend it is supposed to 70's here. It is absolutely crazy.
    Anniversary
  • I wish I could have called this morning!!

I have sooo much to do tonight.  I can't stop thinking of everything I need to do.  It is all going through in my head over and over again.  AAAHH!!!! 

As for sleep, I will be in bed early.  3am will come very very early tomorrow! 
  • I would like to note that K's Two's for Tuesday Thread has made me realize that we might need more pillows in the rooms at the hotel!! 
  • Right Linds?  :)
  • In Response to Re: HOLY MOLY (GTG posts in here!):
    [QUOTE]Right Linds?  :)
    Posted by Girlie1030[/QUOTE]

I'm lost.  I have been in and out.  Finishing things around here.  Going to go get US Cash on my lunch!!
  • I was agreeing with you on the pillows.
  • OH.  HAHAHA!  I am having a total Blonde day today :)

In good news the bank took me 10 minutes.  IN and OUT!  And I am $325 US richer!  Tomorrow I will be $125 less, but at least I got the $$ to pay Ape for our flights :)
  • Thanks, Liz!  I used some mad Photoshopping skills ;)

Linds, you'll be another US $20 richer after Wednesday when you get your cash from me for the GTG shirt! Oh, and they're calling for a high of 70 F down here tomorrow, fyi.  You'll be in flip flops while we have light jackets on Cool

funny_zpsd60c785f

• Laura, I have been a weather FREAK the past 2 days.  I checked a little while ago.  apparently thunder storms might be a brewing.  I got a light weight coat coming and a light rain coat coming.  But yes, I will be begging April to go back to her place first then change into flip flops most likely. 

I am excited to be in flip flops!!!

• Just checked the weather for Asheville and no rain on Saturday. Just T-stomrs on Friday.
    Anniversary
  • You're right, Linds, they may be a-brewin'.  It's been cloudy and overcast today, but it's starting to clear up.  All I have to say is...I hope you're hungry :)

funny_zpsd60c785f

• HAHAHA!  Laura, I am ALWAYS hungry. 
  • In Response to Re: HOLY MOLY (GTG posts in here!):
    [QUOTE]HAHAHA!  Laura, I am ALWAYS hungry. 
    Posted by lzmac11[/QUOTE]
    I'm saving my calories for tomorrow night, so we can be piggies together :)

funny_zpsd60c785f

• I am completely WIRED right now!  And I haven't had any junk this afternoon.  I saved my yogurt.  AAAHHHH!!
  • lzmac11lzmac11 member
    1000 Comments
    edited January 2012
    1 MORE HOUR!!!  YAY!  Oh I am way too excited.
  • Good lord Linds, can you send some of that engergy down here?  My tush is draggin this afternoon. 
  • I have no clue where this energy is coming from.  I honestly don't.  This is the first time in 6 weeks that I haven't been yawning all afternoon.... :)
  • Well bring it with you when you come down so I can make it through the rest of the week.

funny_zpsd60c785f

• There is no guarantee that by the time I get home to pack I will still have this energy!  lol :)  I honestly think this is a little spurt of energy is because I have been so tired lately.  I needed it.  I have been having a good afternoon today.  C and I have been joking all afternoon!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards