New York-Long Island

Father Nick Monatino - REVIEWS?????

Hi! Have any of you used Reverend Nick Monatino? I am catholic but am getting married onsite at the Crescent so a priest wont marry me on the beach (my FI and I are getting married a few days before by a priest at our catholic church for religious reasons)Any reviews on him??????

Re: Father Nick Monatino - REVIEWS?????

• scoobyd266scoobyd266 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

FI and I are using Father Nick for our wedding this coming July. FI is divoreced so we can't get married at my Catholic church.  He married friends of ours this past January, and we just loved him! I thought that he was successful in conveying our friends' love for eachother to the guests, he was funny, and I thought he incorporated Christian elements nicely without making it overly religious. I am very confident in our choice to have him marry us. GL!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Can you guys give me his contact info? I'm also catholic and looking for someone to marry us. FH is divorced so we can't do it in a church. Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    I got married one month ago and Rev. Nick did our ceremony.  He totally rocked!!  The ceremony was beautiful and he makes you feel so at ease!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards