New York-Western
Options

Rochester Bridal Show May 15

Anyone heading over to the Bridal Show tomorrow in Canadaigua?

We went to one after we first got engaged at the Radisson downtown.  It was awful...super crowded and what not.  We have most everything booked, but this is the last one until September (and Lord help me if I don't have all my details taken care of by then!) so I'm debating going.

Has anyone found them *actually* helpful and worth their time?  I'm wondering if we just went to a bad one initially?  
Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Rochester Bridal Show May 15

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think that they are only really worth it if you are still looking for vendors...you can get some good deals on photogs/limos . If you pretty much have everything booked I would think it would just be a big waste of your time. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I decided not to drive down in the rain :)
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to the Canandaigua one and there were not many vendors there. This was the third show I've been to and I've found them to be only moderately useful. The only one I would reccommend as a do-not-miss show is the Well Wed event that was at the Memorial Art Gallery. It was amazing with a bridal spa and tons of free offers and giveaways! It is in January so if you have a long engagement, definitely check it out next year!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards