Ohio-Cincinnati

Waxing

Did anyone by chance write down the name of the person and place that hrparker always recommended for waxing?  I want to say it was in the Hyde Park area.  If not, any other recommendations?

Re: Waxing

• mandriettimandrietti member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've been going to Woodhouse Day Spa in Montgomery for bikini (if that's what you're wanting lol) and have been really happy.  Prices are super reasonable and the ambiance is great.  I usually just go to anyone I can get in with and they've all been good.  My friend has started going too and really likes it.  Worth a try!
  • mindiosumindiosu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Almost certain parker went to Salon LA in Rookwood, near DSW. 

• edited December 2011
    Robin at pure concepts mason is awesome. I live 40 minutes away and it's worth every minute of the drive.
  • edited December 2011
    Leah at Salon LA - she's fantastic!

Oh, and make sure you check out Anne for a mani / pedi while you're there.  She's still the best I've found anywhere for anything nail related, and I've been living in Manhattan for three years now!
  • edited December 2011

Re-upping this thread. 

I HAVE to get a wax today (TOM is coming Saturday, and wedding is next weekend!)

Leah is unavailable.  Has anyone gotten waxed with Jerra at Salon LA?

• edited December 2011
    Is there a reason you can't get your wax tomorrow?  Or is Leah not available then, either?
  • edited December 2011
    HR I just saw this:  Leah wasnt available today either so I went with Jera and I loved her.  relatively painless, no bumps today (that has never happened to me with other waxers!) and the price compares to places I went in Columbus (before I moved, hence needing a new waxer here). 

We talked about my wedding for 30 min so of course I loved her :)   I'd definitely recommend her, even without going to Leah.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards