Maine

Photographers in Bangor area

Hi Ladies!

I am looking to see if anyone has recommendations for photographers in the greater Bangor area.  We are pretty budget-conscious, but the pictures are probably one of the highest priorities for us.  Any advice would be very helpful!  
Thanks!
Laura

Re: Photographers in Bangor area

• edited December 2011
    My photographer travels from Presque Isle to Bangor... her name is Samantha Marie Photography and she is on fb.. just send her a message.. I know for my wedding she is charging me $500 for 6 hours of coverage, mini engagement session, $50 print credit, a photo album because my wedding is the off season and 500 photos on a dvd with the rights to the pictures.. I know she charges a little more for Bangor area but check out her facebook page and see if you like her work. i was very pleased with her :) hth
  • meg213fmeg213f member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Laura!

We decided on our photographer and her name is Lauren and her company is LAD photography. http://www.ladphotography.com/

She's been AWESOME!!

She will travel anywhere in ME, no charge.

Lauren did our Engagement photos and they came out excellent. They are actually on her website.

Her prices are extrememly reasonable and she is great to work with.

I hope this helps!! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for your suggestions!  I am contacting each with my information.
  • edited December 2011
    My MOH is using Connie Hartel Photography, I think it's Connie Nightingale now (she got married last summer). She has already done thier engagement shoot and it came out great.  She is really inexpensive, but not sure the exact cost.
  • edited December 2011
    My photographer is out of Augusta and they cover all of New England. Their prices are definitely reasonable and I think their work is just beautiful. You can check them out at www.portraitnewengland.com
    GL!
  • Mitzic7Mitzic7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Casey Libby Photography for my wedding. She is located in Milford which is close to Bangor. Her facebook page is  http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Photography-By-Casey-Libby/112471038823557

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards