Florida-South Florida

A naughty question.

So. Ahem.

For the wedding night ... KY? Oils? Massage bars? What. I am curious!

Answer at will :) ... :x

Re: A naughty question.

• Dee729Dee729 member
    First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    haha...I will probably go to the Adult Video Warehouse and find bridal  sexy stuff. 
  • edited December 2011
    Um... I'm going to text you about this. LOL
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Tess, you're the bomb lmao
  • edited December 2011
    I honestly hadn't given it any thought.
  • Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    plain sexiness hehe. Dress cute and sexy. KY never hurts to have. ;-)~
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I HIGHLY suggest KY for your first time!
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • ladylisaltladylisalt member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Havent really thought about it. I think there is so much pressure for wedding night performance and I have heard all kinds of stories. Some where they were so tired, or drunk that they went to bed. lol  Anyway, we have the honeymoon if the wedding night isnt all that"romantic".
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know if we will the night of. I suppose we will be tooooo tired. lol hmm?
  • edited December 2011
    i think we might be too tired.. but maybe we'll leave the wedding early ;)
    i havent explored into the fun stuff yet... ky never hurts;) haha..some sexy lingerie should do..he'll be so distracted it won't even let him dig into the bag of toys so maybe you won't even need the extra stuff;) !!
  • sambrefe67sambrefe67 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    =) i havent even thought about it. but im sure ill wear some lingerie.  not going to do oils and stuff....too messy...butttt ive wanted to try the ky his and hers.  The KY warming is nice also.  don't over thinkit or it just gets out of hand and you wont be able to enjoy..
  • avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just packed some sexy white lingerie which I never even got to wear. Instead of going to the hotel like we had planned we went to my parents house for an after party, we ended up passing out in my old bedroom on top of the covers.  He in his tux and me in my dress.

I did wear plenty of sexy stuff during the honeymoon though Wink
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lot's of sexy lingerie. KY is fun though ;)
  • edited December 2011
    Jen - I think you should just have plain old fashioned love making on your wedding night!  No reason to get all kinky for your first night together - DH and I have been doing "that" for like 7-8 years - we didnt need any help that night if you know what I mean.  It was sweet and beautiful and very special.  We saved all the experimenting and kinky stuff for the HM!!!!
    image image imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • odiloveslegosodiloveslegos member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree.  The wedding night should be sweet.  If we are suggesting this is a first time thing, a little KY may ease the pain. :X  That's what we're hoping for !

Oh, and I'm wearing really pretty panties that make my butt look like it's a present :)
  • edited December 2011
    I agree the first time there will be a lot going on as it is lol...just stick to ky jelly (i suggest a little of the self heating kind or u can try the his and hers for added fun lol)...

And def a sexy outfit...i totally suggest www.Fredericks.com
    "Fredericks of Hollywood"

As for me I agree with a lot of the pp I have heard so many stories that i am totally not even going to pressure anything that night...we have the rest of our lives..and well the honeymoon starts the next day! LOL
  • edited December 2011
    oh and just so ppl know i had bought a friend of mines the "edible body paint" for her bachlorette gift and she said it was great! I also heard they chocolate paint one is fun ..i might try that out since im a chocolate freak! LOL
  • zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Coming from someone who knows... you are going to be EXHAUSTED and not even thinking about KY or oils after your wedding. I say, take a shower together, soap eachother up, and take it from there. =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards