New York-Long Island

Lombardi's or Gurnney's Inn?

Anyone can provide any feedback for Lombardi's on the Bay or Gurnnney's Inn in Montauk? Is it worth to book a place because it can provide a beach setting even though the venue itself is not convincing? THis is an issue my fiance are having now, can cant agree on venue.

Re: Lombardi's or Gurnney's Inn?

• edited December 2011
    if neither of you are happy with either of those venues why not try other places. there are still alot of other places on the water in l.i.
    we were only looking at places that had that beach feel or on the water.
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Gurneys is great and their staff is wonderful. I should know, a friend of mine actually worked there.
  • edited December 2011
    some that we looked at Riviera in Massapequa (which my brother had gotten married at, soo nice!) crescent beach club, Land's End, Harbor Club, Venetian Yacht Club, Flowerfields, Chateau La Mer (right on the water, you could even come up on a boat lol) and  crest hollow which isnt ON the water but the grounds are beautiful and there is a pool and waterfall where you have the cocktail hour.  i know there are more but those are some we looked at or were told about.  maybe you should keep looking til you find one both of you love.

good luck 
    Oct. 2012 Siggy E-Rings Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker Anniversary
  • sweetbaby718sweetbaby718 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like Lombardi's he doesn't.  He loves Gurnney's I don't.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards