Attire & Accessories Forum

TOMS Wedding Shoes

I was just checking out the TOMS shoes website & noticed they have "wedding styles" Anyone on here done or plan on doing this?  I considered getting my BM's some instead of the flip flops norm. Thoughts?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TOMS Wedding Shoes

• I have seen a lot of pictures of WP's wearing TOMS. I have some (non wedding) TOMS and I LOVE them.  I think it looks super cute! 
  • I was planning to buy silver glitter TOMS for my wedding party to change into for the reception!
  • They really are adorable. I just wish they made the wedding styles vegan.
  • My fiance and I are going to be wearing them. We are encouring the bridal party and guests to buy them too. A lot of my friends already have them. I just got my first pair today and I am in love. I plan on wearing the wedges with my dress to give me height. Why buy a pair of shoes you might only wear one time?
    "Distance never separates two hearts that really care, for our memories span the miles and in seconds we are there. But whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."
  • I plan on getting some ivory ones! I was going to wear flats anyway and when I saw the wedding TOMS I knew I had to get them :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards