Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Flower Girl Dresses

Hi Ladies,
For those of you that are having flower girls in your wedding, where did they find their dress? I am having the hardest time finding some right now.

TIA

Angel

Re: Flower Girl Dresses

• Options
    jle625jle625 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Davids Bridal but yesterday we were at Town Center and they had the cutest Easter dresses at Macys! I told my mom that I had wished I would have waited because they were just as cute and a hell of a lot cheaper!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    redhepburnredhepburn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely all of the stores have beautiful white and ivory dresses right now for Easter. Also, they have white communion dresses.  I got my flower girl dress from Marshall's for $29.99.  They had a whole bunch of first communion dresses!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at David's Bridal. Go in the store and look at them. I ditto pp's about finding dresses elsewhere. I saw on tv that JCPenney's was having a Easter sale this weekend, I would check there. I have also heard other girls getting their dresses at Target and stuff that were really Easter/communion dresses. But for kids that grow so fast..., its not like adults who maybe can wear their dresses again.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bella Bridesmaids in buckhead has a nice selection.

Also look at http://www.mygirldress.com/ or http://www.netbride.com/
  • Options
    alison_lewalison_lew member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check Nordstrom's, Bridal Sense and Bridal's by Lori.. all have a nice selection.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    online.  I think pinkprincess.com or something like that.  $40 dollars
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies, I will check all of these suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards