New Hampshire
Options

Big Checks!

I was out in NH for the holidays and was able to get all of these huge checks off my list--feels so good!

-Booked caterer
-Booked Venue and rentals
-Paid for Photographer and had E pics taken
-Booked DJ
-Bought dress
-Chose my cake
-Booked the rehersal dinner location

Now the major things I still have to do are order my alcohol, order my flowers and decorations, and start all of the DIY projects. 

Hope you all had a nice holiday (man was it cold in NH!) and have a happy, healthy, and safe New Years!

Re: Big Checks!

• Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOW! looks like you accomplished a lot. Congrats! Where is your wedding going to be?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You had an AMAZINGLY productive visit!  Nice job!

It's even colder now.  Yell
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations you have just about all of the big stuff done!  Where is your wedding?
  • Options
    ninnypooperninnypooper member
    edited December 2011
    Awesome checks!

Details :)
  • Options
    Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    edited December 2011
    Sweet Checks! 

Can you share some more information :)

~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are getting married in Cornish, NH on my aunts farm...we did not have to book a venue, just a tent (who knew they were so damn expensive!).  We got a 60-100 foot tent (200 + people coming...), all white lights, very rustic but elegant.  I am much more excited now to have so much done.  We are using a GREAT photographer, Kathleen North-Porter, who I went to HS with and is now an established photographer up near Burlington.  The DJ is Lou's mobile music, he has done a great job at all of the past events I have been to, and Bloods seafood and catering is doing the food and tent and rentals.  All seem great to work with so far!  And I got my dress at Madeline's Daughter in Portsmouth and loved it, cannot say enough good stuff about it!
  • Options
    AmyLou09AmyLou09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY so glad to hear that you got so much accomplished while you were home!  Did you take any pictures of your dress or do you know the style number?  I want to see!

Chayer speaks the truth... it's 10 degrees out right now with a windchill of MUCH colder.  ugggh. 

Congrats lady!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wowza! Congrats! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That must feel great.  I haven't gotten nearly as much done while we've been home.  At least I still have one more week...
    Anyway, congrats on all those great checks!
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow- congrats on all of those checks! I'm a little jealous, I haven't gotten all of that done yet and I live in NH! Smile
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nice job!  Can't wait for more details... especially about that DRESS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    the dress is by jacqueline but there are not pictures online!  and ofcourse, my mom, myself, and my future MIL all forgot our cameras...we suck!  will just have to wait until sept. 4th 2010 to get pictures up from the wedding to show off my dress!
  • Options
    AmyLou09AmyLou09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    so far awayyyyyyyy you're killing me shauni!  At least tell me what it looks like!  Was it what you thought you wanted to get or were you totally suprised by what you fell in love with?  Details woman!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the checks, that's a lot!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha Amy, it is not what I pictures myself wearing, it is very classic and timeless and I thought I would get something a little different.   Here is a link to a picture of it--I changed the sash to champagne color and made it a sweetheart neckline (also this model does nothing for the dress!)

http://www.bestbridalprices.com/images/christinawu/fall08/jacquelin/large/9861.jpg
  • Options
    FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    AmyLou09AmyLou09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ooooooooooh I love that with the layers!  that will look gorgeous on you!  Guess I'll have to hang around until next fall to see pictures of it on you!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards