Snarky Brides

HELLO.

Re: HELLO.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:47d690c7-5160-4b7a-870e-e8ed354e9a63">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pixie I'm totally jealous of all your shows.  K wouldn't go to one with me if I bribed him.
    Posted by bltata[/QUOTE]

Aw. What if you eased him in with a manly show like Warhorse? H was an athlete and always thought musical people were nerdy in high school. Then he met me (a diehard musical person) who made him go to shows and now he's obsessed! He wants to go to shows all the time. You just need to suck them in with the right one - no Hello Dolly crap. It's gotta be the good newer ones.
    Photobucket
  • I THINK if you're going to call it "the masturbation" you should probably capitalize it. 

But I"m not positive. 

Everything the light touches is my kingdom.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:d0e0a271-f7ff-46a1-9850-9f96d9224aa8">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HELLO. : Well, we are seeing Stick Fly on Monday (It's a play with Mekhi Pheifer - so dreamy), Memphis on Tuesday (with Adam Pascal - also dreamy)  We have backstage passes to Wicked on Wednesday and we are seeing Warhorse on Thursday! WOO! It's Broadway week in NYC so tickets are all 2 for 1! Amazing! It will be very fun. I love shows!
    Posted by pixiedust84[/QUOTE]

Memphis was here last week and I missed it. Bummer. I really want to see Warhorse, and the backstage Wicked is so awesome! I took my sister on  her 30th bday/bachelorette weekend in NYC and it was so cool. I also emailed a random FAQ email on the wicked site, and a castmember called me while we were up there and offered a super duper backstage tour for $250 for both of us. I jumped on it, and we got to actually go backstage and touch stuff and I sang to her on the stage. Completely idiotic but SO MUCH FUN. After the tour we got cast-signed posters. It was when Ana Gasteyer was playing Elfaba. Ok, I'll stop word vomitting my love of Wicked now. :)
  • The pinky seems a bit ineffective when it comes to the masturbation. Pretty sure the eight fingers are able to get the job done better.
  • N always fights me on stuff like that (musicals, not masturbation). I'm like, clearly I'm going to pick something you'd be interested in, so give it a chance. And then when he does, he almost always ends up enjoying himself.
  • Nates- he really should fight you on masturbation though.  I mean, isn't it a form of cheating?
  • I had this weird notion run through my head that KA decided to have an AE.  Or that summer came back.

Stupid AE is ruining my buzz.
  • Funny thing is, K was actually in band back in high school.  He's highly musical as an individual but refuses to get into the musical theater culture.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:e774fb40-d73e-4b8f-b3c1-11e83496a860">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]So what would you do if an online store botched your order, but it came out in your favor? I ordered some stuff from VS a month or so ago. They put an extra item I didn't purchase in my box. I was never charged for it or anything. I sent it back with some other items I returned. They gave me credit for the items I returned that I actually ordered and a GC for the item I gave back that I never ordered. Would you bother calling to correct their error or just keep the GC?
    Posted by kodakitty[/QUOTE]
    Usually I call, mainly because I can hear my mom's voice in my head, making me feel guilty. But 99% of the time, they've told me to just keep the GC/item/whatever and enjoy it for free. So win-win.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:f7d1991b-c683-4019-96da-035bbd5f3d03">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I THINK if you're going to call it "the masturbation" you should probably capitalize it.  But I"m not positive. 
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

HAHA. Love.

Bec that is so awesome!! What a good present for your sister! It actually makes me love the show even more that someone responded to your email  like that - that's so cool. I'm so glad you had such a good experience - I can't wait! I just happened to have a friend whose partner works on the set design so he's hooking us up. I could go on about my love of Wicked forever so don't feel bad. It's so amazing. How was Ana Gasteyer? I didn't realize she had played Elphaba!
    Photobucket
  • "The" Masturbation causes hairy palms, not hurt pinkies.  Get your facts straight.
  • There is no way I could ever get H to go to a musical. 
  • Koda, I think if you tried to do the right thing and they botched it again, it almost becomes an inconvenience to you to keep trying to rectify the situation.  I would just accept the gc.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:f5f2d0d0-ea4e-4a8a-b8b0-3c1ab4ce1dff">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I had this weird notion run through my head that KA decided to have an AE. </strong> Or that summer came back. Stupid AE is ruining my buzz.
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

I actually wondered out loud in the other thread if it was KA.  It was the jones.  And the fact that I'm prettys ure she hates me.

• She was great, Pixie. I will admit, sometimes as she sang I pictured that goofy old singing couple skit she and Wil Ferrell used to do on SNL. That screwed it up a bit for me, but she was really, really good.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:aa9531b4-4aef-4d5c-bf91-c9f15f0e0735">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nates- he really should fight you on masturbation though.  I mean, isn't it a form of cheating?
    Posted by abcdejones[/QUOTE]
    The masturbation. Get it right. And no.
  • I'm pretty sure that KA is irritated with me lately too.
  • Ha, and I said KA doesn't exist anymore.  I hope KA wouldn't be that lame. I see her as being more, BAM kick down your door, prove she's been lurking, swoop out.
  • Do you all really think that KA even knows who you are, let alone cares enough to not like you?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:0de0b1e9-a537-4c58-a96c-d9b528dd1b59">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm pretty sure that KA is irritated with me lately too.
    Posted by mica178[/QUOTE]

Is it because E isn't puppies and rainbows and sunshine to the newbs? 

• Nates we could double date to a show sometime!

I'm telling you guys, I never thought H would be into shows either. He's like this big burly manly caveman type guy - but he totally digs them! He took me to Phantom of the Opera for my birthday and has been singing "Music of the Night" (terribly) ever since. Too funny.
    Photobucket
  • KA PMed me once.

• So should we just transition into Jon Hamm and sex swings then?

• Bec that's exactly what I would have thought of too! I can't picture her seriously singing! That's awesome! Now I'm going to try and find YouTube clips of her as Elphaba.

And dude, troll lady. KA knows J. Everyone knows J.
    Photobucket
  • J&K10910J&K10910 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited January 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:b41b8321-570c-4373-974a-096d00ff7246">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HELLO. : Why does she hate you?
    Posted by rhonwynv[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't think she actually hates me, because she'd have to care to hate me.  But she once "had" to PM me to edit my "Fuuck you, I'm a human!" sig.  And I always seemed to be involved when KA would have to step up to the plate on (P&)E.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:5f275f8b-a865-47b7-98cc-b8563d86d5be">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bec that's exactly what I would have thought of too! I can't picture her seriously singing! That's awesome! Now I'm going to try and find YouTube clips of her as Elphaba. And dude, troll lady. KA knows J. Everyone knows J.
    Posted by pixiedust84[/QUOTE]

Careful, don't stroke my diick too hard, I'll get coconut oil on you.

• Pretty much, J.

Damn it, I haven't used the "ban" button in a while, but I guess I need to keep my mod-self in shape, even for the inconsequential.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_hello-44?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:86600d65-0a21-4cf2-ab6d-2274254db518Post:fcf16614-9eab-461b-a6aa-c2dd19667816">Re: HELLO.</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: HELLO. : Careful, don't stroke my diick too hard, I'll get coconut oil on you.
    Posted by J&K10910[/QUOTE]

That's okay, it softens my skin right?
    Photobucket
  • KA Pmed me about a bad review I wrote of one of my vendors and threatened bannination.

And, yes, Pixie! That would be awesome.

I'm watching Beyond Scared Straight and they got to the point where the hardcore criminals came out. I was scared watching it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards