South Asian Weddings

Indian stationary

Does anyone know of some good online sites for indian stationary?  I don't want wedding stuff-just the old school note cards, stationary.  I bought out Hallmark from the stuff they had-3 years ago!  But I need some more.  I did see some at Paper SOurce, but was wondering if you ladies had any other suggestions.  Thanks!

ExerciseMilestone

Re: Indian stationary

• edited December 2011
    I'm a stationary collector!  You should try etsy.com.  There's a vendor - SamvadiyaCards - that does Indian-themed invites and stationary.  You might just want to search on etsy - I put in peacock stationary and found several hits.  Another site with peacock themed stationary is papeteriestore.com.  Other places I like are iomoi.com, redstamp.com, and store.minnieandemma.com. 
  • edited December 2011
    etsy is great but also if you go to indianweddingcard.com they have simple cards you can order as well and dont need to order a set of wedding invites/envelopes/response cards either. they were really quick when sending samples
  • edited December 2011
    Paper Source - they have an indian collection too
  • edited December 2011
    Feel free to check out http://www.soulfulmoon.com. They have a line of blank note cards that blend eastern themes with western style. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards