Ohio-Cincinnati

DOC Recommendation

I am really interested in hiring a DOC to run our rehearsal and help with the set up and transformation of our ceremony and reception site (since we are getting married and having the reception at the same place).  I only want to spend between $800-$1000 and am having a hard time finding someone in that price range! I contacted Cincy Event Planning over a week ago, but still haven't heard anything from them.

Would appreciate any recommendations!! Thanks girls!

Re: DOC Recommendation

• kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Cincy Event planning - I am suprised you havent heard back... I have talked to Julie about 5 times this week. I know she was having trouble with email and her phone, you might want to resend. They are well worth the price. They saved me plenty of time and effort during my planning process and since I had my event all in one location they helped me get everything turned over without a hitch.
  • edited December 2011
    I have a girlfriend that's just trying to break into the business.  Let me know if you're interested and I can give you her contact info.
  • HSchallHSchall member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My coordinator is Alison from Aviva Events.  She is fantastic.  I am not sure how much her DOC services are and I can't seem to find her pricing info on her website (although I thought it was there).  She is certainly worth looking into.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for the recommendations! And kelklump.. I ended up hearing from Julie this evening-- apparently my email went into her spam folder.
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2013
    Future.Mrs.Shawty, I would love to know the contact information of your DOC.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • mollyfayemollyfaye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FMS: will you email me your friend's contact info as well please? mftaylor0403 at yahoo dot com.
  • edited December 2011
    I used Kristen Kloth with Tres Chic Event Planning.  A full review is in my bio, but I can tell you she (and her assistant - her husband, Rick) were absolutely amazing.  I have no idea how we would have pulled off the wedding without them.

Tres Chic Event Planning
  • meldawnmeldawn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check my bio...Patricia Endress is wonderful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards