New York-Western

Videographer

OK so I need help with a videographer. The one we met with (who was very affordable) was supposed to mail us out a contract. Two weeks later when I realized I still never received the contract in the mail, I e-mailed them and asked when I can be expecting it. They e-mailed me back and said to call them as they needed to discuss. I called them and they re-asked me everything we discussed at our meeting! The date of our wedding, my address, the time the ceremony started, etc. I was really annoyed but for the price I let it go. So they said they were going out of town in a few weeks but they would mail me my contract. It's been a month since we talked and I still don't have it! I'm really annoyed and I feel like this could be a reflection on their work. I don't need to be stressing about anything the day of my wedding. Thank God I didn't sign anything!

So does anyone have any other recommendations for videographers? We are looking to spend like $800 or less. Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Videographer

• AZMagnini14AZMagnini14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Reel Memory Productions. They have a FB page. We love them! They have a variety of packages.
    BabyFetus Ticker image
  • edited December 2011
    we used 17 video production.

it was $900, but he we are SOOOOO happy with our video.
  • edited December 2011
    just wondering who was the person you talked to originally?
    because I am having videographey trpubles too
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I can't say enough good about 17 Video Production!  I have worked with many videographers, and they really are the best of the best.  ;)
  • jemalie73jemalie73 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    We used TME Video.  The only complaint was that we want more "interviews" during the reception.  They got some bridesmaids and both sets of our parents but we thought they would have gotten the entire bridal party.  They were so easy to work with and deal with.  I would definitely recommend them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards