Snarky Brides

What's for dinner?

I think H has decided we're going to Mexican.

What else is up, hello?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: What's for dinner?

• reilsreils member
    First Comment

H is picking up something on the way home from hockey tonight. I am not sure what though.

Nothing is really up with me today. Took the dog for a walk and cleaned the house. I am so exciting.

• How's the weather where you are at? H and I took our cars to get them washed, then to Home Depot, our kitchen light went out. I filled the bird feeders and now I'm here. Boring!

Hope H hurries up Im hungry
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I made the worst freaking chicken cacciatore ever, but we ate it anyways. It wasnt THAT bad, but it still kinda sucked. Now we are watching the Cable Guy.
  • edited March 2012
    Hi.
    I'm making beef stew, and flourless chocolate cake for dessert. 

I need to start working on my project for Spanish class, but I'd rather not. haha
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    It's +3 right now, so that's 37 F. I am glad that the snow is finally melting. I am so ready for spring.
    I am hungry too but H is probably going to be a couple more hours. Boo.

What kind of birds do you get in your yard?
  • We're going out for Italian tonight.

Baked ziti, garlic cheese bread, maybe a tiramisu for dessert.  yum!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-for-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f94440b1-3536-4353-bc2b-5ee2ea0bb47ePost:21fd08c3-62b5-4a21-bdc5-4724c4adf48c">Re: What's for dinner?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I made the worst freaking chicken cacciatore ever, but we ate it anyways. It wasnt THAT bad, but it still kinda sucked. Now we are watching the Cable Guy.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

You're just making me hungrier. I'm watching Resident Evil.

We just bought a new computer a few weeks ago and it suddenly stopped reading the wireless card. So Steve is on the phone with the help desk.
  • I was going to make steaks tonight but we both had a late lunch so we're not hungry. I'll probably just have leftover Greek salad and let FH fend for himself. 

I went to Macy's to register today and hit up the Trader Joe's. I hadn't been in a while since I never leave the city. I had to pass up some favorites once I checked the nutrition info but I still snagged some good stuff. 

I'm about to go rinse out hair dye. It's a thrilling Saturday night over here! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-for-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f94440b1-3536-4353-bc2b-5ee2ea0bb47ePost:568bd976-f66f-431a-ac70-4046de934d4e">Re: What's for dinner?</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's +3 right now, so that's 37 F. I am glad that the snow is finally melting. I am so ready for spring. I am hungry too but H is probably going to be a couple more hours. Boo. What kind of birds do you get in your yard?
    Posted by reils[/QUOTE]

It's supposed to be close to 60 here tomorrow.

We get jays, red birds, woodpeckers, there are quite a few I just dont know the names.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-for-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f94440b1-3536-4353-bc2b-5ee2ea0bb47ePost:e354fa7a-f0c0-4dbd-be2c-65c2fbe9d070">Re: What's for dinner?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're going out for Italian tonight. Baked ziti, garlic cheese bread, maybe a tiramisu for dessert.  yum!
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]

Oh the Gluten fest!
  • NebbNebb member
    Its supposed to be 13C tomorrow so im bbqing some steaks for dinner, SO EXCITED!
  • NebbNebb member
    lol that is exactly it edie
  • What color did you dye your hair, Celtic?
  • Probably leftover sesame noodles from last night will be dinner tonight too. They were SO yum both hot and cold. 
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-for-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f94440b1-3536-4353-bc2b-5ee2ea0bb47ePost:04cf855d-98d1-40ee-9bcd-f9df315fcbc7">Re: What's for dinner?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Its supposed to be 13C tomorrow so im bbqing some steaks for dinner, SO EXCITED!
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I am jealous. It's supposed to cool off tomorrow for a few days again. I can't wait to start BBQing.
  • NebbNebb member
    Where are you again reils? We are supposed to be above 10 all week atleast. Apparently its supposed to be 18 on thursday! I have that day off work and I fully intend to spend the entire day outside.
  • celticmysscelticmyss member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited March 2012
    I dyed it a medium reddish brown. I think it came out ok but I have a big dye stain on my forehead. Oops! 
  • NebbNebb member
    I hate when that happens! I always dye mine black (if I dye it) and I never seem to get it all off my skin.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_whats-for-dinner?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:f94440b1-3536-4353-bc2b-5ee2ea0bb47ePost:c9990932-be1a-4657-8f3c-66f67fb1dcea">Re: What's for dinner?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I dyed it a medium reddish brown. I think it came out ok but I have a big dye stain on my forehead. Oops! 
    Posted by celticmyss[/QUOTE]

Damn if H didnt have to disconnect the wireless for a bit.

Celt-my hairdresser uses rubbing alcohol on a wash cloth to remove the dye.
  • reilsreils member
    First Comment
    Nebb, I am in northern alberta. 18, I wish! We go back into the minuses tomorrow.
  • I might need to try that, friends just called and we're headed out for a bit. The bar is dark but I'll still feel ridiculous with this stain on my forehead. 
  • NebbNebb member
    Can you part your hair differently or do something? I always scrubbed with an exfoliant and rubbed some nailpolish remover if I was raelly in a bind.
  • Next time you dye, try putting a tiny bit of vaseline on the skin around your hairline. 
  • Dinner is over-- I had calamari. Now I'm watching Good Morning Vietnem. I love this movie!
  • Good evening all. H and I are having turkey, scalloped and stuffing. I felt like cooking today plus he's on his own later this week so I'm freezing meals for him or he will eat frozen waffles and burritos every meal. H had 2 job interviews this week. One is way under his previous pay plus is in a dangerous place in town but an actual offer. The other is for a manager in training position so he would have his own store the minute one comes open. We talked and he decided to turn down the sure thing and wait to fid out about the better job. The place that offered has to call the police at least once a week for theft, drug use, and burglary.

• Thanks Eddie. I am hoping he gets the manager in training. He's always wanted to be a store manager so this will be an entry for that. Other than that we are pretty boring. We're about to watch men in black lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards