Missouri-St Louis

Indoor picture places?

We are having our wedding outside next month and am starting to worry about weather.  What are good indoor, free locations that would be good for pictures?  The wedding is in Festus, but we could go anywhere.

Thanks

Re: Indoor picture places?

• jlk0219jlk0219 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not familiar with Festus, but many of the hotels in downtown have really beautiful lobbies and will let you take pics.  The Millenium and Drury Plaza both have really pretty lobbies. Drury has a big chandelier and grand piano. Lumiere Place has a really modern feel to it- I've seen bridal pics in front of the 2 story glass walls and it was gorgeous.  Just make sure to call the hotel ahead of time and make sure it's okay with them. They might have you reserve a time.

Also, The Muny has a covered patio area with chandeliers that a lot of photogs use when it's rainy.  You should also ask your photog for some recommendations- I'm sure he/she will have some that you can think about.
  • edited December 2011
    If you are going to be in Forest Park, you can also swing by The Jewel Box you can do indoor and outdoor shots there if you have sketchy weather.
  • edited December 2011
    The butterfly house you can go indoors, but you may have to pay...  I would ask your photographer if he/she knows anything about it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards