Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Wedding Dj's, Photography and Video

Can anyone tell me if they used East Coast Event group or David's Bridal for thier wedding photo's or video?
 I'm also trying to find out how much a good DJ is... I heard that East Coast is great but I don't know anyone who used them.

Re: Wedding Dj's, Photography and Video

• edited December 2011
    Dj's usually run around $700-1000 or so.  Some may be more, some less.

I don't have any feedback on the vendors you mentioned.
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have never heard of East Coast, and I totally didn't know David's Bridal offered video or photography!  What's next?  Will they provide a venue and an officiant?

Anywho, throw out some general numbers, and we could probably give you some great area photographers!

As far as DJs go, they can run the gammet.  Do you want up lighting?  Or do you just want someone to shut up and play the music.  Give a little more info, and we can give you a list as well.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    I have heard bad things about the DB photog. DH met with guy and I looked up reviews and none were positive.  They had to change their name because of bad reviews, so I would stay clear of them.

Philly Sig Challenge

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    For Sale

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I got nothing on the DJ, but I would run far, far away form anyone at David's Bridal as far as photo of video goes.  Again, give us some numbers and we can recommend fabulous people, I promise :)
  • ShellyP1973ShellyP1973 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're looking at Silver Sound  Dj's also.

This is for 2012, We're paying for the whole wedding and reception ourselves.
    So  We are trying to off set some costs. The reception hall with everything is 7000 .
     We want a good photographer and also a video of our day, but not wanting to pay  alot of Money.  We're looking at maybe 200 for a package for Phot and video.

• edited December 2011
    2000 for photo AND video is not going to happen really, unless you hire a student. You might be able to get photo for 2000 alone and around 900 for video.

Check out the philly blog in my siggy. There are tons of vendors on there that you can research too.
  • edited December 2011

Try BlackSilver Imaging. They actually offer a great package- it's under 2000 for 2 photogs & a video. It's who we're using. They've got a great style, and a few of my friends have used them and were very pleased.

Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards